Author Topic: FA cup shocks  (Read 1416 times)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
FA cup shocks
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:31:34 AM »
The unbelievable results yesterday proves the FA cup is alive and kicking, unless your team came second.I just hope my beloved Hammers dont lose to the Robins as they have been beaten by lower teams in the past  :(
If you spot an ex-pat disguised in shades, false beard and a wig it could be Tinx   :)
                                                            Come on you Irons  8)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: FA cup shocks
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »
I think Chelsea was the biggest shock, but I am not to sure after seeing Dennis Wise's hair... Google it to see what I mean. 

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 14:10:10 PM »
I love the old cup shock stories, especially when its the two clubs with sugar daddy owners with almost bottomless pockets to buy success.  Well done Bradford and Middlesbrough.

Mind you the story on Dennis Wise was perhaps not so shocking, as I have seen him 'sport' that hairstyle on BEIN TV games a few times... as I said when I first saw it, that is a a definite syrup ;D ;D

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 19:50:37 PM »
A £1 bet for chelsea and city to loose were odds of £289 to 1 and some bookies were giving odds of over 300 to 1,i read in ,todays paper one lucky punter won £2800 or so for a £10.00 bet,lucky man.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 21:21:05 PM »
The unbelievable results yesterday proves the FA cup is alive and kicking, unless your team came second.I just hope my beloved Hammers dont lose to the Robins as they have been beaten by lower teams in the past  :(
If you spot an ex-pat disguised in shades, false beard and a wig it could be Tinx     :)
                                                            Come on you Irons  8)
I always thought that " Tinx " was something in disguise anyway !!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf