Author Topic: New song going round Anfield.  (Read 2311 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: New song going round Anfield.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 10:29:10 AM »
I do not believe a manager's competency for the job - both in football and other industries - should simply be made on the basis of longevity, as you seem to be implying.  It should be on the basis of results achieved from resources made available to them.  And when you look at both the recent Liverpool managers (Rogers, King Kenny et al.) results and Wenger's results at Arsenal, none have performed at an optimum level, given the resources available, or in Liverpool's case expended.

Just as a little suggestionette , but it is always helpful when making a case for something to also get your facts right.  Wenger has been at Arsenal for almost 20 years. : :)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 11:35:15 AM »
Old U B T definitely has the qualifications to be a Moderator/Administrator on C B F if anyone can follow that load of Baliks.  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »
Sorry USB, not that interested in Arsenal history.  However, back to the thread.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 12:23:36 PM »
Blimey!! two of my favourite posters on CBF seem to have formed an unholy alliance against me.  :o :o 'Likes' All Round Everyone. ;D ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf