Author Topic: New member  (Read 5000 times)

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
Re: New member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 17:16:51 PM »
Welcome . You couldnt do better than a holiday home here. We did it 4 years ago and its the best thing we ever did.
If it all ended tomorrow we would have no regrets.

Offline John Robertson

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 10:59:10 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for the advise I'll take it all on board its a holiday home my wife and I are looking for but I will visit again and look around the area more than we did on holiday I like the idea of renting long term before buying and this gives my family time to visit and enjoy a holiday before we buy a property       Sorry Iv not been on the forum till now just been so busy with other things but I'll visit more often    Thanks again for all the help

Offline Troy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 01:31:56 AM »
Welcome John!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 09:15:00 AM »
Welcome to the Forum John.   We bought our holiday home 10 years ago.  We came for a week and bought the place after two days.  We never regret it and love our place which we now call our Turkish Home.   IMHO if you see something you fall in love with, buy it, then make it your own and enjoy it.
I also second the advise of seeing Cenk, if we were buying again, he is the only person we would consider using.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »
Hi John. Hope you find your place in the sun. The only advice I would give you is as others have said, go and see Cenk at INTERTURK  and secondly check out how far away the nearest shops are. Our place is near the Sunday market and we love it to bits. Lots of shops,bars and good restaurants are on your doorstep. If you would like to live in a secluded area then the last piece of advise wouldn't apply of course. Happy Hunting.

Offline An Idiot Abroad

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »
Welcome John from another recently joined member of the forum!   :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 14:08:40 PM »
hi welcome onboard

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf