Author Topic: 50 Dollars  (Read 866 times)

Offline birdseye

50 Dollars
« on: December 14, 2010, 22:16:17 PM »
Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, andevery year Morris would say, "Esther, I'd like to ride in thathelicopter".  Esther always replied, "I know Morris, but thathelicopter ride is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars".  One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, "Esther, I'm 85years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get anotherchance."  Esther replied, "Morris that helicopter is 50 dollars and 50dollars is 50 dollars". The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal.I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for theentire ride and not say a word I won't charge you! But if you say oneword, it's 50 dollars." Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds offancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricksover and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to getyou to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!" Morris replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said somethingwhen Esther fell out, but you know -- 50 dollars is 50 dollars".
 :o

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf