Author Topic: So there's this little old lady.....  (Read 680 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
So there's this little old lady.....
« on: November 07, 2016, 16:22:23 PM »
So there's this little old lady who lost her husband. They had been high school sweethearts, married young, and lived together for 70 years until the day he died. She was a housewife her whole life and never even dated anyone else, so she moved into an assisted living facility when her husband passed. She never drank, never did drugs, never gambled, never cheated, but her one vice was smoking.
The only facility she could afford on her limited income was strictly non-smoking. She had smoked as long as she could remember, and wasn't about to stop now. Whenever she wanted a cigarette, she would just have to go outside to smoke. Luckily there was one other resident there who also smoked, so they quickly became friends.
One day this little old lady is outside smoking a cigarette with her friend. Suddenly it starts to rain. Her cigarette goes out, but her friend pulls something from a pocket and uses it to cover her cigarette. She's able to continue smoking without her cigarette going out.
"Well that's clever, it's like a little raincoat. What do you call it?" asked the little old lady.
"It's called a condom. I get them from the drug store."
The following day the little old lady went to the drug store. She marched right up to the counter and said, "Sir, I'd like to buy some condoms."
The tall pharmacist smiled down on her. "Well ma'am, we have many sizes and styles. Which kind would you like?"
This little old lady hadn't considered the question before. She looked puzzled for a moment before saying, "I don't really care as long as it's big enough to fit a Camel."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf