Author Topic: Three men are travelling through a desert ( RUDE)  (Read 682 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Three men are travelling through a desert ( RUDE)
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:08:04 PM »
Three men are travelling through a desert. They come upon a tent, and inside is a group of 72 beautiful virgin women that are scantily clothed. The men decide to get friendly with the girls, and not too long afterwards a man adorned in golden jewelry and exotic silks steps into the tent with body guards flanking him. "What are you doing here?!?" The man shouts, his guards stepping forward putting the 3 men at gunpoint. "These are my women! You have dishonored me in a way no man can ever come to replicate! As punishment, what you've chosen to do in life will be what stops you from ever creating life!" The 3 men are lined up along the side of the tent and the rich man walks up to the first to ask him: -"What do you do for a living?" -"W-well, I'm a police officer." -"Then we will shoot your penis off!" He steps to the next man and asks him: -"What do you do for a living?" -"Uh, I'm a firefighter" -"then we will burn your penis off!" He walks up to the third man, who is bearing a widening grin. The rich man is angry that he could find humor in this, so he threatens him saying: -"Whatever you have done for a living, I will have every girl in this room take part in torturing you for your arrogance!" To which the third man replies:
-"Well that's fantastic, because I'm a lollipop salesman."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf