Author Topic: Help  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Patty

• Poster
Help
« on: January 02, 2010, 09:27:12 AM »
I'm no further than i was some months ago on my search for an apartment 1 wk 24th May
As i have my mum with me i need somewhere within 5 minutes walk to dolmus. i don't want seaside/sunset area, had a look and too far out for mum.
I need 2 bedroom, walk in shower.I don't want hotel i want all mod cons self catering.
We've previously stayed Golden Moon apartments, lovely but too far for mum to walk.
I've also trawled Calisvilla site, but find just going round in circles.
So anyone who has apartment fitting the bill, please feel free to email me, or anyone with suggestions.
Regards

Patty

Offline dreamon

Help
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:31:02 AM »
In the words of Through the Key hole, Who lives in a house like this. [?]

Scunner over to you :D

Offline DianaJ

Help
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 11:51:33 AM »
I know you said you had ruled out Sunset however we had my 78year old mother inlaw with us this year end of October and managed the very best dont know how mobile your mother is but Nadine at Sunset organised a wheelchair for us from local hospital so could get around eveywhere and have to say dolmus drivers were very patient with helpng her on & off. So no problems at all Diana

Offline maclarke1

Help
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 13:35:16 PM »
Hi, we have a brand new 3 bed duplex apartment, due to be finished end march 2010, within 3 minutes of main dolmus route and the largest supermarket in Calis. It is also within a 10 minute stroll of Calis Promenade, and a couple of minutes away from the Sunday market. It is a first/second floor apartment that has a walk in shower on first floor and a bedroom. With two further en suite bedrooms on second floor, let me know if suitable, if not good luck with your quest.

Offline jennyjo

Help
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 09:56:18 AM »
Have a look at Kayapark apartments and Diamond apartments, Kayapark just slightly closer to the main road for the dolmus.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Help
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 12:45:31 PM »
What about the Venice Apartments? There are 2 bedrooms there- close to the prom and the dolmus - wouldve thought they'd be ideal?

Offline Patty

• Poster
Help
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 17:50:58 PM »
where are Venice apartments

patty

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf