Author Topic: Rebin beach hotel  (Read 1797 times)

Offline kevman

Rebin beach hotel
« on: September 22, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
Has anyone ever stayed in the Rebin Beac Hotel... if so would you be so kind as to share any views you may have on this hotel please.
Also can you let me know where there is a reputable exchange office in Calis. Many thanks.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Rebin beach hotel
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »
Both answers are in the search kevman. For change in Calis definitely Onur Silver shop (opposite Josephs Bar) - always use him if I have no immediate plans to go to Fethiye. Like most people who change money in Calis the rate will always be marginally lower than the banks and change shops in town but good enough and we have never ever had a problem there. A good man.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Rebin beach hotel
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 00:52:11 AM »
A neighbour of mine exchanged at the bank in Fethiye today at 2.3. I exchanged at Onur tonight at 2.28.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 00:52:45 AM by kenkay »

Offline johntaylor49

Rebin beach hotel
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 12:06:19 PM »
I have stayed at the Rebin Beach twice, last year and this year, and met people who have been comin there since it opened! It is quiet, clean, comfortabel and reasonabel, the food is excellent, drinks a bit pricey but not so bad! You can change money almost anywehre in Calis and Fethiye at good rates

Offline kevman

Rebin beach hotel
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 12:26:15 PM »
Thanks all. My friends really enjoyed there stay at the Rebin Beach Hotel and were well impressed with Calis. It was there first visit to Turkey but will be back next year now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf