Author Topic: Nazar Garden  (Read 2101 times)

Offline angela

Nazar Garden
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:14:41 AM »
Has anyone any experience of the Nazar Garden, we are just looking at spring breaks, and have not come across this one before??

Offline micky mouse

Re: Nazar Garden
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:16:25 AM »
Nazar Garden hotel is situated in koca calis its up the road from my villa it has been recently completely refurbished it has nice gardens pool and water slide etc,I dont know anyone that ever stayed there but i do know that its very cheap to stay there and looks very nice from the outside.The beach is a 10 minute walk down the road,if thats any help.

Offline jazzy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 10:44:50 AM »
I started going there with my 2 boys of 4 and 5yrs this summer. They have 3 good slides and a nice pool and it works out much cheaper for us to go there for the day, than the overprices aquapark in Calis!
The food and drinks are really cheap too and it has a great laid back atmosphere, but I'm afraid I haven't stayed there to know what the rooms are like. Staff are very friendly  :)

Offline angela

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »
thanks for info, we know the area very well, just not come across this particular hotel.

Offline CHERYL HANCOCK

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 15:44:13 PM »
Try the Dephne Pension near the Nazar, Basic rooms but lovely family run hotel with large swimming pool, home cooked food and the family can not do enought for you, we have a house near there and all our friends stop at the Dephne. Thinks its £10.00 a night or they have a bungalow that sleeps 7 from £200 per week.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf