Author Topic: Maintenance contract  (Read 2612 times)

Offline arbitro3493

• Newly Registered
Maintenance contract
« on: February 15, 2020, 07:21:01 AM »
Morning everyone. A possible strange one. I was wondering whether any property owners would be willing to share their maintenance contract? We have a site contract that has some weird and wonderful clauses to it this year. Our owners are looking to see what other conditions owners are set to in the local area. I am happy to receive this privately rather than publicly and of course no need to name your site. Thanks in advance

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
Re: Maintenance contract
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 14:25:46 PM »
surely it is the owners who tell the maintenance company what they want in the contract not vice versa?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 15:27:14 PM »
It would be very interesting to hear what these weird and wonderful clauses are. Fully agree with the post above, if there are parts you don’t like, ask to have them removed or look at one of the many alternatives.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 09:50:21 AM »
With ours we tell them what we want then we get a price we discuss it at the AGM if the majority agree the manager will sign the contractor up, job done for another year. The hard part is keeping the contractor to the terms of the contract for the last 2 years we have had a really good contractor and he works with us as a team so up to now problem yok

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 10:56:35 AM »
Do you mean maintenance contract or the management contract, which are the rules & regulations for your specific site? Your question seems to imply the latter

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 14:36:00 PM »
Original post mentioned maintenance contract so I responded to that. If it is management contract then owners can decide whether to keep them or not by voting.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf