Author Topic: followed from bar  (Read 2790 times)

Offline oniki

followed from bar
« on: June 18, 2012, 22:40:22 PM »
I have just been followed from a local bar, l realised what was happening and detoured to a turkish friends house the car pulled over turned their lights off, but when two men came out of the house they drove off, very frightening as 2 women on there own l have heard they follow you then break in.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Re: followed from bar
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 22:50:17 PM »
how awful, hope you are ok.
 did you get the car number plates,i would also ring the police just to let them know.

Offline oniki

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 22:59:18 PM »
Did not get number plate could not see it when they were following and did not think to when outside friends house, only know it was a small car and newish the lights were distinctive in as much as the large lights had a round small light next to them, we are ok thanks but unnerved.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 08:00:53 AM »
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Good thinking to go to a nearby friends house.

I hope you are feeling better now; these are rare incidents but it only takes one time so we should all be vigilant   :)

Offline grizabella

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:14:51 AM »
Definately let the local police know about this incident.Must have been very scarey for you.Glad you had the foresight to go to a friends house.Hope you are not too spooked by your experience.

Offline oniki

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »
Thanks for all the messages we are ok now, the bar had CCTV so we are pretty sure who it was but can't prove it, a close eye will be kept on that
particular person and a few nice words in his ear.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf