Author Topic: SGK  (Read 13540 times)

Offline bigbear

SGK
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:36:37 AM »
My wife and I went last Thursday to the office in Mugla and completed a form for application with no problem. Many of or friends in this area have done the same. We were informed that we would pay 200 tl montly being the rate for UK expats and receive confirmation soon, We were  informed that it is still law. Bigbear.

Offline starman™

SGK
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 07:01:10 AM »
havent we been around this barbecue before?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
SGK
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 12:05:33 PM »
"It is still law"? What is?

Offline milliemars

SGK
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 14:41:18 PM »
We registered,went to pay today have no record of us,so would not take the payment utter farce............

Offline Dempava

SGK
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 09:23:35 AM »
Like you I registered but,now what do you do? When I registered they didnt give me any paperwork or a ref number. So,what happens now where do you go to pay or get a reference number to pay by direct debit? As you say it sounds a right farce.I'm sure there are many who will want to join but, have no idea what to do next.
quote:
Originally posted by milliemars

We registered,went to pay today have no record of us,so would not take the payment utter farce............

Offline LeeGlo

SGK
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
Dempava, I just asked this question on another forum. When we registered on 27th Jan the lady in the SGK office said they would write to us in Feb, not received anything yet.

The person who answered my query said they had been back to SGK to check if they had been accepted, were told yes, go to Ziraat Bank and pay. Apparently they don't give you anything paperwork wise or a ref number, you use your Kimlik number.

We plan to call into the SGK ourselves shortly and see if this is correct. As suggested chaos as usual. No info, no instructions, no organisation - just deadlines !!

Offline jonuzumlu

SGK
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 11:37:04 AM »
I intend to attempt payment at the Government bank tomorrow.
Watch this space! :)

Offline Evie

SGK
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 13:43:45 PM »
Hi Leeglo, I was Lady on other Forum and yes we did go back to SGK to check if we were now on system. We were on system (we registerd 23rd Jan) and today went to Ziraat bank and paid the two months of Jan and Feb. went back to SGK showed them our receipt and they confirmed we are now covered. Just need to quote husbands kimlik number when we need treatment at hospital etc. Our friend who registered on the 30th was told her application would take another few days to process so maybe yours will be on by early next week.

Offline cinders

SGK
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 14:12:32 PM »
Hi Evie
quote:
We were on system (we registerd 23rd Jan) and today went to Ziraat bank and paid the two months of Jan and Feb.

Why pay 2 months if you only registered 23 Jan? surely you could not access the service without being registered so 23 days before registering should  be taken off the price [?] or am I being a bit slow here  :-\ C

Offline Evie

SGK
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 14:29:59 PM »
No I queried this at SGK but they said it was right - I think each area SGK seems to have its own rules

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf