Author Topic: Wedding costs/advice  (Read 5462 times)

Offline lissa

Re: Wedding costs/advice
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 04:57:58 AM »
I have always said I worked for this company, have never tried to hide this. We have many letters from couples who have been very happy with the wedding service we provide, either the res team in the Uk office or the website can be used to access these. Our main brochure, for holidays, has pages for weddings and also carries quotes.  We have also had wedding clients who have come to us by recommendation from previous wedding clients.We are a well respected British based tour operator and at the end of the day, people are free to choose whoever they wish to go with, whether it be weddings or holidays. I would have thought it better to look at all companies and see what they offer, rather than just go with the first or second one you come across. We are a small company and not everyone has heard of us, but we pride ourselves on giving a more personal service than some of the other companies and we do tailor make weddings to suit. The couple can choose whichever parts of the wedding details they want, it is not just a set mandatory package, which I agree, not everybody wants everything offered in these. Some people want a simple wedding without flowers or a cake for example, some want a much more elaborate wedding. And we do not charge £200 for a cake for the usual size wedding in Turkey! I have met with prospective clients in Fethiye or Oludeniz the year or 2 before their wedding if they have contacted the Uk office to arrange this and answered any questions they may have had. If they then return to the Uk and book with somebody else, that is their perogative! I do not own this company, have no shares in it, just work, so have no financial reason to answer this post.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 15:29:34 PM »
I know of a couple of weddings organised by Oludenizweddings.com that I have heard good reports about.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 16:18:50 PM »
Has anyone tried Balbag Weddings from Ovacik

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 17:19:29 PM »
Thanks Bewva - they are already part of the to-do list and I believe my friend is waiting for a quote.

Lissa, I will pass the info on thank you.

Jacqui, agree that recommendations from actual experiences on here would probably tip the scale as they are from people we 'know' however, I'm happy to pass on all options at this stage and when my friend Vikki perhaps decides on a shortlist,  I can start asking some specific questions for her.  I have passed on lots of ideas from your postings last year and have told her I am confident in your recommendations.  Looks like I will be doing some shopping around for her when we are over in June.....what have I let myself in for?????

Scunner, I can just see the invites now.....'...enjoy the views over Balbag Mountain.'  ----  She'd have to be nuts ......  ;D ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf