Author Topic: A shepherd is tending to his flock of sheep...  (Read 888 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
A shepherd is tending to his flock of sheep...
« on: August 16, 2017, 11:15:53 AM »
A shepherd is tending to his flock of sheep...
...when suddenly one of them goes running off.  The shepherd goes looking for it and after the entire day of frolicking, the sheep comes up to the shepherd and says "I'm ready to go back with the sheep now".  And so the shepherd takes her back to the sheep.
The next day the same thing happens.  The sheep runs off and after spending the whole day looking for her, the sheep comes up to him near dusk, tugs on his pants and says.  "I'm ready to go back". The shepherd stands there for a second not responding so the sheep says a second time "take me back to my fellow sheep".  And so the shepherd leads her back.
The third day the sheep AGAIN runs from the flock and once again the shepherd gives chase.  This time when the sheep comes back it says "I'm ready to go back to the flock now".  Again it says "I'm ready to go back!  Let's go!".  The shepherd seems not to be listening so finally the sheep bleets out "HEY, LET'S GO. TAKE ME BACK TO THE FLOCK!" The shepherd replies "Be quiet! I herded you the first two times!"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf