Author Topic: property area for dask ?  (Read 1608 times)

Offline patch

property area for dask ?
« on: January 16, 2010, 18:51:37 PM »
i have been asked for the area of my property so they can calculate my dask premium , is the area on my tapu or habitation cert ? the area doesnt need to include gardens just all levels and balconies and out houses . if its on tapu or haitation cert can someone tell me where to look . i will probably measure up next time im out in Turkey , but need to insure with dask now . thanks
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 10:42:58 AM by stoop »

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
property area for dask ?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 18:22:08 PM »
as you look at your tapu top RHS under the photo will show YUZOLOGUMU the HA, M2, DM2 if you are on a complex it will show this as the total area for the complex check to see how many apartments and divide by the amount into the m2 this will give an average area per apartment, we own a 3 bed duplex at 92 m2

hope this helps

Offline patch

property area for dask ?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 18:35:36 PM »
yes i have that but this measurement includes the gardens and this isnt required for the dask . They only need the area for the floor space of the buildings and out houses and patios . thanks

Offline littlereddevil

property area for dask ?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 19:38:04 PM »
Our tapu says on it our apartment is 100 sq m

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
property area for dask ?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 20:28:07 PM »
patch, is it a newly constructed complex or still under construction? the tapu you have is it a land Tapu.  who is the builder/constructor, I have a few copies of Tapus for that area showing differently.
give members more info and I am sure someone or a member agent will be able to answer you.

I have just read through your old topics, the Tapu yo have could be the 1st Tapu.  I know you had purchased as a resale but you would still have the first Tapu if the site was still classed as under construction.  have you tried sending a copy of the Tapu to your agent?

Offline patch

property area for dask ?
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 07:45:12 AM »
sorry , site is about 5 years old ( not under construction) and its a resale  so this is the second tapu , and on my tapu it has something like 5,367, 00 meters squared which must be total land covered by 14 villas but all are exactly same villa just gardens vary in size .so should we all be paying same dask . thanks

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
property area for dask ?
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 14:00:42 PM »
Patch I just sent you an email, let me know.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf