Author Topic: Exterior painting  (Read 11706 times)

Offline amber

Exterior painting
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 22:34:10 PM »
Can't remember.  But we were shown 2 types of exterior paint, 1 was in a big tall tin the textured exterior paint was in a plastic bucket type container (wide and squat).  If you speak to 'bossy lady' tell her you want the same exterior paint as she had ordered for INCI HANIM for house in Hisaronu.  She may remember as she had to place a special order for it!

Offline amber

Exterior painting
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 22:39:39 PM »
Forgot to mention that this special exterior paint came in only 4 or 5 colors and in two textures, one was smooth and one was slightly grainy.  Maybe that will help narrow things down!

Offline Stressed Eric

Exterior painting
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 07:50:49 AM »
We're getting there slowly....cheapest quote now is 750ytl labour, plus the cost of the paint. This sounds pretty good as this will be shared between the two apartments.

Offline tylerbabe

Exterior painting
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 16:04:10 PM »
Another good painter inside and outside english speaking phone (Yasar) 05347859675 :D

Offline inglisj

Re: Exterior painting
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 16:29:05 PM »
Hi Can anybody recommend a good painter I need inside and outside of my apartment painted... can anybody help,,, thanks

Offline elaina

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 21:49:14 PM »
Ditto. I too would be very grateful if anyone could recommend a good painter for the exterior of my apartment, and also someone who could replace some exterior woodwork.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 22:08:02 PM »
If you look at the post above yours you will find some

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 22:42:17 PM »
We had a few quotes last year to paint the exterior of our villa, some were recommended on the forum and quotes were approx 1000Tl plu paint,  we went along to the DIY shop on the Gunlukbasi Fethiye road (past the shell petrol station towards fethyie) I the shop is Yengin yapi market (I think) Celal came to our villa with the painter who looked at the building and measured it!!! (no guess work with him) he quoted approx 700TL and that included the paint.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »
Presently painting the ouside of mine.

Good quality exterior paint. Marshall Akrikor (Silicon Flat)  Was pink now white and it took 3 coats mainly, 4 on the stack.

Paint cost 111 TL for 7.5 ltrs. Just about used it all on one side of the house and only the top half above the patio.

Will post picture when the camera is recharged.

Offline PKHUGHES100

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 12:15:16 PM »
We have just had our large apartment block painted ( 2 x 2 bed and 2 x 3 bed apartments) for the first time since in the block was built some 8 years ago. It has been painted with the same quality paint as originally used and is in 2 colors, yellow and white. The 4 owners of the apartments paid £300 each which I think is reasonable.

If you want details let me know.

Kevin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf