Author Topic: Yacht Classic Review  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Susiepink

Yacht Classic Review
« on: August 23, 2014, 19:03:18 PM »
My daughter and her partner have just spent a week here, 5 nights with me and their last 2 at the Yacht Classic. I went there today for their last day, and spent it by the pool, and just need to let you all know that my daughter has been absolutely delighted with the time they spent there. Their room was really lovely with a nice sea view, very stylish, nicely done. The service there has been second to none, they were in the room enjoying a limoncello within a couple of minutes of arriving, they enjoyed a fabulous candlelit meal by the sea, followed the next morning by a delicious breakfast. They have both been bowled over by their 2 day stay and wished they were staying longer, and have promised to return next year. We had an enjoyable lunch today, a couple of drinks at the poolside bar, and a refreshing dip in the pool. I had a good look at the bill after they had checked out and the prices are very reasonable, I was very impressed. They are on the way home now :-( but they have thoroughly enjoyed their stay here. We didn't manage to fit everything in as we'd hoped, it's been too hot to rush around, the watersports didn't materialise, neither did the trip to the fish market, they did however squeeze in a lunch at Mosaic Bahce  (10 out of 10) and an evening meal at Mancero ( also 10 out of 10). All in all a fantastic week !

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Yacht Classic Review
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 20:26:16 PM »
Totally Agree.  We love the Yacht Classic, if we did not have our place, this is the one we would stay at.  We always go for dinner on every visit. It never disappoints.  Highly recommend.
This is us with Jim and Helen Fraser in June.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 22:21:56 PM »
That is great to have a review of this hotel Susiepink glad your daughter and her partner enjoyed their stay here... We are having a return night at the Yacht Boutique next week as we loved it there so much, it was a toss up between trying the Classic or returning to the Yacht so next booking we will be giving the Classic a go   :)

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 22:59:38 PM »
Yacht Classic is just my favourite place in Fethiye.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 08:54:49 AM »
We also love the Yacht Classic, M has always treated us to a few days stay there whenever we are in Fethiye. We have loved it from when it was the Yacht Plaza and enjoyed watching and experiencing all the improvements they've made. We've tried all types of room except The James Bond Suite. (Next time?  ;)) it's our idea of pure heaven. 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf