Author Topic: Helpneeded  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Milly Molly

Helpneeded
« on: August 28, 2006, 01:28:55 AM »
I have tried the search method above but cannot find what I have read on here a little while back. I am looking for the name of the shop which sells household tools, garden furniture, diy bits and garden tools, maybe linked to Migros ( but im not quite sure ). The thread I read was that their vans are similar to B and Q and have their name written in orange on the side of the van. I think a picture of the van was shown on the thread aswell. I really would like the website address again ( this was also given on the thread ) Can anyone help shed some light for me??

Milly Molly

Offline philrose

Helpneeded
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 05:20:21 AM »
Think this is the thread you were looking for...
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}8904&SearchTerms=B+&+Q

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Helpneeded
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 06:00:07 AM »
No this is refering to a retail shop in Fethiye....but still a useful place to know.  The one Milly Molly is posting about is Koc Tas.  Their website is www.koctas.com.tr   :)

Offline markaren

Helpneeded
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 16:18:44 PM »
Were would be the nearest Koctas to fethiye, or do they deliver to the area. anyone been and looked around the store ?? :)

Offline Milly Molly

Helpneeded
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 19:35:24 PM »
Thanks so much Tribalelder thats the shop.

Milly Molly

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Helpneeded
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 05:13:17 AM »
Koc Tas is primarily mail order but I believe they have stores in Antalya and Bodrum. :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Helpneeded
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 19:43:38 PM »
We have brought things from the B&Q shop near the Calis Sunday market they are very good value have massive stock and even delivered free and gave me a lift home when I brought some step ladders

Offline apollo

Helpneeded
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 07:33:42 AM »
There are two big DIY stores in Antalya Koc Tas and Tekzen. I believe that a third store, a German company will soon be opening.

Koc Tas is part of the same group as Migros.

These stores are almost exactly what you will find in B&Q etc. in the UK, hence the nick-name.

We have never used Koc Tas as mail order or for deliveries and so cannot advise on that. I know that they do deliver, but I have no idea on their delivery radius.  

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Helpneeded
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 17:47:44 PM »
They use UPS for delivery.....so probably everywhere. :)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Helpneeded
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 05:24:41 AM »
I would like to add to karaokemark's comment about the shop near the Calis sunday market. I agree that their range of goods is extensive as we have bought electric plugs, hose connectors, axes, hammers, a ladder and a 2YTL thermometer to tell us that the temperature during the last three months was never below 30C in the shade; we couldn't measure the temp in the sun as the thermometer only wemt up to 50C!
Pete

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf