Author Topic: Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!  (Read 5739 times)

Offline nikkijo

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 17:46:14 PM »
iknow i am a wee bit late with this reply,but i just have to say, reading all the complaints about the computer gold shop i have nothing but praise for them, but most of all halit who sorted my lap top and i must say he did a very good job for free, i didnt even buy it from them,
also i was reconmended by someone who bought from them.[:(!]

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 18:28:54 PM »
Why do I always feel suspicious when a members first post is to defend somewhere that's currently being criticised?

JF

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 18:31:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by wickwilly

As a matter of interest, where is this shop?. Dont want to walk in there by mistake.

WW

I'll give you a clue. It says " Gold Computers" over the door in red letters about a foot high !
:D ;):D

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 18:37:29 PM »
I suppose i'm lucky in a way, i bought a laptop with my credit card before i moved to Calis, then when we got here my son stopped my direct debits, so i got a free one, if they find me i'll pay for it, but i aint left a forwarding address, hard life aint it. Alan

Offline Ingol Angel

Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 09:25:27 AM »
Well Nikkijo, you (and the person who recommended this shop to you) are 2 very lucky people!!!  To update my saga, after Halit (Gold PC Shop technician)had checked this 'brand new computer' 7 TIMES and found nothing wrong I was fortunate enough to have a neighbour who is a computer technician and viewed the whole episode as a challenge.  In his own time, he totally dismantled the computer and checked every component.  He came up with the suggestion that I return, once again, for the 8th time, and intimate to Halit that perhaps the mother board needed replacing.  This done, imagine my surprise when 24 hours later Halit telephoned to say that the mother board was faulty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This has now been replaced and to date my pc is working perfectly.  So I reiterate, if anyone is thinking of purchasing a pc from this shop ..... AVOID!!!!  but I am more than willing to recommend my neighbour Murat!!!!

Offline LISANN

Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 14:53:18 PM »
who told you it was a good shop nikkijo? its probly someone who is related to them and trying to get them bussines back because im not surprised if nobody goes in there because its rubbish!! stay away from that shop my advice!!

Offline LisaS

Gold PC Shop - Avoid!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 20:11:10 PM »
Lucky is not the word I'd describe you by Alan. Thief, yes. Your whole bank accounts can be frozen. Financial institutions talk to each other.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf