Author Topic: hairdressers  (Read 11084 times)

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
hairdressers
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 18:41:48 PM »
Crabbit  - wages, rates and utilities are all variables. You sound like a communist or do I mean a columnist

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
hairdressers
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 19:03:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Twin Bee

Crabbit  - wages, rates and utilities are all variables. You sound like a communist or do I mean a columnist

Wages = Low (as they are all over Turkey.)
Rates = Low (as they are all over Turkey.)
Utilities = Low (as they are all over Turkey.)

Crabbit. (Realist)

Offline lizdev

hairdressers
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
Thanks Tribalelder - I'm heading for Ovacik next Friday and will hopefully be groomed on Saturday

Offline lisa marie xx

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 19:32:27 PM »
Im so glad to hear that there is somewhere in Fethiye that does acrylic nails. Ive been in England for 4 months and had my nails done constantly. They are in desperate need off infills and backfills. Will go tomorrow and book an appointment

Offline miaspyro

hairdressers
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 04:37:37 AM »
Gave it a try yesterday, and came away very happy, as is my daughter who is more picky than a princess.  Thanks for the review, well worth a visit.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 10:30:30 AM »
Will someone who has the botox etc let us know how they get on, I have heard that the fillers are very painful.I for one would give it a try.if i knew more, is there a phone number.

Offline marianne

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 09:02:34 AM »
Botox isnt so painful but the fillers are - and there are alot of injections for it. Botox has about 15 jabs and the fillers around 50.
The results are worth it......I have had both over the last year and am in need of more, but am a wimp......
However, for those of us who are dont like the ideea of needles there is an alternative.
Theres a Japanese Face Massage also called Natural Lift which they have at this Salon.  They recommend a series of 4 over 4 weeks and it lifts and tightens the under lying face muscles as well as smoothing the skin.  I have had 2 so far and it has made a difference. They also do a collagen facial there and the two go together really nicely.  Its alot cheaper than the Botox too.  Honestly, the things we girls need to stay young and beautiful !!

Offline ay

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 06:26:40 AM »
Am back over staying with my friend in Ovacik and decided to pop into this hairdressers on Tuesday. While I was having my hair done, I got talking to the owner about the posts on this website. She mentioned that the lady that does the natural face massages was due in the shop later that day. I made an appointment with her for that afternoon. Well, talk about relaxing! I had a face and neck massage which, apart from releasing stress I didn't even know I had, has also given me a slightly more youthful and brighter complexion. The lady that does the massage is english and recommended a course of four for the best benefits. I have already booked the next session but will be going to her own treatment room which is down the road in Tasyaka. The massage lasted around half an hour and cost 40 lira. Something I would definitely recommend if you really, like me, don't fancy facing needles!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 18:18:02 PM »
50 Injections in ones gob Ouch,do they give anything to numb it first.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
hairdressers
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 17:39:48 PM »
Does anyone have a phone number for Tip to Toes in Fethiye or email addy. we need to contact them for our sons wedding, I can only find a number for the Hisaronu shop and I don't think he understood my message.

Mark

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf