Author Topic: Ozalp Apartments- Ovacik  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Bim

Ozalp Apartments- Ovacik
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:32:02 AM »
Hi all, any neighbours from the above... Bim

Offline sooty

Ozalp Apartments- Ovacik
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 11:11:01 AM »
I Bim

We actually live across the road from the Ozalp Apartments.  It looks very well looked after complex, the little chap is always on the go, makes me feel really lazy just watching him and they have an adorable puppy with a curly tail, hope you have years of enjoyment at your apartment it is in a nice spot not too near the town and not too far away that you have to rely on transport.

Offline seegeekay

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 13:43:09 PM »
Hi Bim, we are also from just over the road at Mimosa, just got back after 2 very warm weeks, back for a rest as we took our very young grandchildren and their parents with us,
                            Chris  & sue

Offline Bim

Ozalp Apartments- Ovacik
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 17:47:27 PM »
Hi all, many thanks for your kind words... we (Myself,partner & kids)are going to our apartment in Jul 23rd (For my 42nd birthday)..for 3wks... during this we are going to sort out the paperwork... for paying for utility bills, etc..any tips welcomed. We have been to Olu Deniz now 4times, & still love the place, area, etc... inc the beer... will have a few beers for you all... takecare & best wishes..
Bim & Alison...

Offline SuziQ

Ozalp Apartments- Ovacik
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 21:11:47 PM »
Hi Bim

We are neighbours I believe - we have a place in Ozalp, Block B which we bought last year and have been out there three times this year already.  We love it!!  We've had family and friends there too who have all enjoyed it and we are going out for 3 weeks 13th Aug - we will just miss you.  Which one have you got?  PM me if you need to know any specifics.

Sue, Lou and boys
X

Offline Bim

Ozalp Apartments- Ovacik
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 16:08:58 PM »
Enjoying a brill hol in the appt - met new neighbours & friends.... great wheather... going to celebrate my 42nd in 3days... another grey hair. and getting nearer to my retirement (I hope)... best wishes to all Bim

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf