Author Topic: Internet Cafe  (Read 2059 times)

Offline LyndaB

Internet Cafe
« on: May 23, 2007, 15:03:02 PM »
A while ago I read that there was an Internet Cafe in Calis (possibly in Han) but was a bit put off by the comments that suggested it wasnt a good place to go - although it apparently was not anything to do with the Han itself or the owners - confused  yes so am i

I am coming out with my teenage children and they want to be able to go on their MSN and Bebo - Is there anywhere SAFE that they can go in Calis where I can leave them unsupervised (they are 12 and 14)

would be grateful for suggestions
LyndaB

Offline SEVIYORUM

Internet Cafe
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 15:08:33 PM »
Im not too sure what your suggesting about the Han.. It is certainly 'safe'.. You will not have that 'worry' though as there is not an Internet cafe there anymore, that went last year.
There's an internet cafe on the Scarlett bar road..

Seviyorum

Offline LyndaB

Internet Cafe
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 16:34:10 PM »
I did not say or mean to imply the Han was not safe - I was talking about the Internet Cafe possibly at or near Han and I did also state that it apparently was nothing to do with Han or its owners.  Dont want to drag the whole conversations up about the dealings of a certain person who reportedly was there as I understand he has hopefully left calis but at end of day the internet cafe was near or in Han  I also know the owner of Han knew nothing of the dealings of this person at the time

Very sarcastic reply to my "worry" which is actually the safety of my children  and really you only needed to say that it has gone and the address of the Internet Cafe near scarletts is a safe place to go

Offline farry

Internet Cafe
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 16:43:00 PM »
Lynda, there is free Internet access at the Kafeterya bar and Cafe Pazar, which you might like to try.  Both are very nice places for you to chill out whilst your children are chatting with their friends.

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Internet Cafe
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 17:04:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by LyndaB

Very sarcastic reply to my "worry" which is actually the safety of my children  and really you only needed to say that it has gone and the address of the Internet Cafe near scarletts is a safe place to go

Hi Lynda, you are correct following up information you may have received  so ignore the sarcasm, as a parent you have done the right thing in checking this out and you are correct regarding a person who is not now at the Han or in Calis. :)

Offline tan n dame

• Leeds, UK
Internet Cafe
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 18:01:37 PM »
the one near scarletts bar is ok lynda we always use that one :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Internet Cafe
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 18:04:59 PM »
"The one near scarlett bar is ok"

Hope that answers your question Lynda.

What a horrible thread.

I'll lock it now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo