Author Topic: BBC Prime  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Nicnic

BBC Prime
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
If you had digitel now you wont be able to BBC prime Digiturk mine is fine

Offline mavisim

BBC Prime
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 11:14:22 AM »
BBC Prime is still available in the clear on Hotbird 11117 V but this may only be available if the right keycode has been input into your receiver.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
BBC Prime
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »
 :) I'd like to get Digiturk, don't seem to be able to pick up a signal  :o:( :D: :) ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
BBC Prime
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
Get someone to record Keeping Up Appearances and a Parkinson from years ago onto DVD. Place it in your DVD player, select 'Play' button, then 'repeat' button.

Hey Presto! Instant BBC Prime.

Offline nig68

BBC Prime
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 19:31:30 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Get someone to record Keeping Up Appearances and a Parkinson from years ago onto DVD. Place it in your DVD player, select 'Play' button, then 'repeat' button.

a brill response Scunner.
During my time with the royal air farce that is what we had on every overseas det ~ although then they called it BFPS: the 'special' programmes for our special troops. good to hear that the same programmes are still being churned out, as i'd missed the Parky interview with dana!!!!!!! - just after she'd won euro.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
BBC Prime
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »
keith quite agree what a disgusting channel primeis they put the same programme on twice a day  some days .and as for their and now for something different thats the same every day, i do wonder if there is a highly paid person who sorts this.or computer, perhaps a chimp .
i was there a month not one BBC wildlife shown dear oh dear poor old BBC .
                        Lance

quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
BBC Prime
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 09:36:35 AM »
Lance,

You're obviously one of the audience that they're targeting, 'cos you're not paying proper attention!

It's "Now for something extra!"

You're getting confused with Monty Python's "Now for something completely different"

But, isn't it a treat to see Porridge again, and again, and again, and..................?

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
BBC Prime
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 08:57:06 AM »
Yes you are right but it was nice to see in 26 days 12 hours of what not to wear .they age very quickly in that programme and things happen over night one day all nice trim next day 8 months pregnant next episode about 3 months gone ,next one all trim again thank goodness for that they've had them ,er no next one about 5 months joke or what .

lance

quote:
Originally posted by KayaKoyuOldBoy

Lance,

You're obviously one of the audience that they're targeting, 'cos you're not paying proper attention!

It's "Now for something extra!"

You're getting confused with Monty Python's "Now for something completely different"

But, isn't it a treat to see Porridge again, and again, and again, and..................?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf