Author Topic: advertising villa ?  (Read 3151 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
advertising villa ?
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 20:18:49 PM »
No Scunner doesn't need any money

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
advertising villa ?
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 20:24:38 PM »
There's more important things in life than money, once you've bought them all of course

Properties are not added to the Calisvilla site if there are no photo's submitted.

It could be that you didn't submit any, or the ones you tried to upload were too big and timed out.

Resize them, and send them on through - they don't need to be any more than 110k maximum  :)

Offline 44ergun

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 19:39:05 PM »
thank you.

Offline 44ergun

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 17:12:21 PM »
Mr.Scunner
I am not able to post any photo by the CBF.I wonder can you get from www.cemapartments.web.tr or can you tell me where can I post to.
I am with you about the money.But the world is changing very quick. My age is 64 I think I have enough experince about the life.People turning face opposite if have no money.

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
advertising villa ?
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 17:41:47 PM »
44ergun

As I see it you have 2 options:

1. Go to the www.calisvilla.co.uk website and go to the contacts page. Click on the email address at the top of this page and attach your pictures to the email

or

2. Providing your images are the right size (as per Scunners note) you can add the property details again via the www.calisvilla.co.uk site and when you get the prompt, upload your photo's.

Steve

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
advertising villa ?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 18:29:42 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by 44ergun

Mr.Scunner

My age is 64 I think I have enough experince about the life.People turning face opposite if have no money.

Mr. 44ergun

No turning face opposite if you don't have money. You don't need money to be on CalisVilla.

I will try my best to take photo's from your website, I will try to add it tomorrow for you.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
advertising villa ?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 21:52:09 PM »
:DThats very kind of you Mr Scun, and am I allowed to ask Mr 44 Ergun about his properties or should I pm him. ;)

Offline 44ergun

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 19:01:07 PM »
Sorry I did not said it about the Calis Villa.My english is not good enough .My explain might be wrong sorry for it. I have told about general not about www.calisvill. In realty you are doing very good job,introducing Turkey,Fethiye and Calis Beach to many people and helping them when they ask help.I thank you and your friend for myself.Also I am happy with you. I am improving my English by CBF and having frinds by CBF.I like to meet with residens member and become pleasure to entertain them at my apartment after I come back to Calis.At the same time I have an apartments. I like the CBF members know it. I wonder is it out of the rule? If not I need help to introduce it.
Thank you very much. Hope I could explain my thinks to you.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
advertising villa ?
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 19:15:08 PM »
:DBrilliant Ergun:D good luck with your villa and it would be a pleasure to meet you next time we are in Calis.

Tinx ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf