Author Topic: BBC & ITV  (Read 3105 times)

Offline my way

« on: December 20, 2007, 09:49:19 AM »
As Scunner quite rightly says, e-mail him or talk to him regarding the above and you will get a contact and number and e-mail address who can carry out this work for you. We now have it in place and we are now looking forward to the Xmas TV on these channels. A welcome and inexpensive change to Digiturk with a lot more channels to come the more people invest. True movies, Sky sports, Channels 4 & 5, Discovery, all should be up and running by next Summer. Go on give it a try. Blinding transmission resulting in top quality viewing.

Dont know if I can publicly praise the people behind this, but if I could well done and keep up the good work. They do need investment though to give us all the channels we want.

Offline tel

BBC & ITV
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 15:07:36 PM »
Pleased for you recent lucky ones, but we have been with this since last July and we have not been so lucky yet.  They are doing their best I know, so fingers crossed they will overcome the technical difficulties.

Offline my way

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 16:58:32 PM »
Hi Tel,

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Our system is fantastic. As you say, I am sure he would be working hard to solve it. I am sure he wants this thing to be a great success and needs all the positive feedback he can get.

Offline neesie1171

BBC & ITV
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 19:22:12 PM »
We had this installed yesterday and I totally agree - brilliant!!!  Roll on Christmas with some British Telly!!!!

Roll on next year with some more Channels!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
BBC & ITV
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »
Did U get my e.mail Keith?

Offline Jock

BBC & ITV
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »
My friend had this system installed around Christmas time, has been very pleased with it all, however she has been told that the service will be no longer as on 25th February and a full refund will be given due to unforseen problems. Does anyone else know about this as I was planning also to ahve this system installed.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
BBC & ITV
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 08:22:03 AM »
Yes it is true.....Pity as several new channels had been planned.  Seems that there is a problem with the main receiving dish due to a lightning strike, which they are unable to rectify....ah well it is back to DD (Dreadful Digiturk) :)

Offline Jock

BBC & ITV
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »
Why? When did we last have lightening? Way before christmas I think! Stange.........!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
BBC & ITV
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »
There was a huge lightning storm in the area on Monday, wasn't there ?

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
BBC & ITV
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 13:25:08 PM »
This does date to pre Xmas I believe.  It seems residual static has caused problems with the electronics.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf