Author Topic: Management Company  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Mr. Tibbs

Management Company
« on: January 08, 2008, 11:31:35 AM »
Hi - My mother has passed over to me the running of her apartment, due to her continued ill health.  Up until now, she has had friends looking in at the apartment and cleaning etc. for guests.  However, as I am aiming to run it as a business, I wish to put it with a management company who will look after the who kabush (I often witnessed my Mum very stressed about the bills, paying the insurance etc.) As I have a family, I would not be able to pop over to pay the rates etc.

Orange has been recommended to me - I was wondering if anyone can give further recommendations for them or perhaps there are other equally good (or better) companies out there.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Sammy

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
Management Company
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:08:10 PM »
All Aspects are good but Orange have a good reputation too. Both have websites and offer a range of services.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Management Company
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:09:55 PM »
Hi Sammy you wont go far wrong  with orange have known and used them many times over the years very good ,honest and reliable all the best.
                          Lance

Hi - My mother has passed over to me the running of her apartment, due to her continued ill health.  Up until now, she has had friends looking in at the apartment and cleaning etc. for guests.  However, as I am aiming to run it as a business, I wish to put it with a management company who will look after the who kabush (I often witnessed my Mum very stressed about the bills, paying the insurance etc.) As I have a family, I would not be able to pop over to pay the rates etc.

Orange has been recommended to me - I was wondering if anyone can give further recommendations for them or perhaps there are other equally good (or better) companies out there.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Sammy
[/quote]

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Management Company
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »
Mr Tibbs

I have started using Orange this year(sice the summer) and I am very pleased with the decision. You cannot rely on people to do a bit of cleaning here and there and hope to run a business (unfortunately). They will insist on being the only parties to hold a key (excluding yourself) so that they can take on full responsibility of the place. I have to say I am so relieved to get this side of things sorted out and they are in the process of obtaining insurance qoutes for me so that is another headache taken care of!!

Offline Mr. Tibbs

Management Company
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 13:47:14 PM »
Thanks for all your comments so far.  As expected, I have only heard good about Orange and they seem to offer the whole package, which is what I need.

Thanks again

Sammy

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Management Company
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 14:45:31 PM »
Sammy
We use Olga at Interturk estate agents if you put Cenk or Olga in the search engine you will find they come highly recommended.

Offline patch

Management Company
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 20:26:05 PM »
is there a website for this company ? thanks

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Management Company
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 21:41:15 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf