Author Topic: Travel Agents Fethiye  (Read 1721 times)

Offline joan

Travel Agents Fethiye
« on: January 12, 2008, 15:28:48 PM »
Can anyone recommend a travel agent in Fethiye for booking flights back to UK.We need to go back to th UK for two weeks at the begining of May.We cant book on line because of the postal fiasco as there is no chance of us recieving our tickets.We have been to two travel agents in Fethiye but the price they are quoting is £600 for the two of us.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 15:32:54 PM »
Lama Travel in Paspatur have always been good for us, but don't forget that for Fly Thomas Cook and Onur, you don't get any tickets anyway - so the post situation is irrelevant, thank God.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 15:37:01 PM »
 :)Same as Scun, we have always used Lama travel, I thought this time of year would be alot cheaper, failing that go to an internet cafe and book from there. ;)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 18:34:20 PM »
Hi joan came back two weeks ago you can as scunner says book on line with thomas cook i got my £36. 54 you print ticket off simple i got angel @nil  bar to do it for me even better.

Lance

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 18:47:24 PM »
Yep, no problems booking Thomas Cook flights online. I did it today for a friend.

Offline crazychick

Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 22:35:44 PM »
Yes i always book online with thomas cook. And quite right all you have to do is print off the tickets and hey presto your away!!! Find a friend with a computer and printer and you should have no probs and at a fraction of the cost from a travel agents.

Offline joan

Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 07:33:05 AM »
Been on line and had a look at Thomas Cook and the price i got was £411 for the same flights i was quoted £600 for at the travel agents.Thanks everyone for your help,its a relief to know you can print your own tickets off!!!

Offline kevman

Travel Agents Fethiye
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 09:06:14 AM »
You can also book with Aegean flights, they use the Turkish Onur air (no frills airline). all you need to do is print off your confirmation and use that.They sometimes have some cheap flights.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf