Author Topic: Erdemler- anything new?  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« on: February 03, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »
Its a year since Scunner kindly posted photos of the work done around Erdemler , I've just been having a look!
I was wondering if there had been anymore work done to the area? Have the apartments next to Tinx sister been finished/sold yet? Have they done anything to complete the walkway to the beach, the bit that was very dodgy underfoot at the end of the newly paved roads. Any information or indeed up to date photos would be greatly appreciated and might even deserve a ginger cake or 2![:X]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »
Did I hear mention of ginger cake [:o] Flat ginger cake always tastes best (and lasts longer  ;)

The apartments you mention are finished all but a few kitchens, I haven't heard of any being sold yet. There is a huge construction in progress on the sea end corner of the road parallel to ours (in Erdemler direction) - I am convinced it is one villa, Mrs. Scunner thinks 4 apartments but I am cleverer than her, the rickety bridge has been redecked, the approach opened and flattened quite a bit, and finally, after crossing said bridge and the next bridge (the Toblerone bridge, I can confirm a car can't get over it as there was one a few weeks back pivoted upon it), the land to the right of the track adjacent to Club E has been cleared, flattened and readied for more tourism land apartments (I guess).

Now come on, that's worth 2 flat cakes and maybe even a golden syrup version - can you still get them? :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 09:21:39 AM »
Oh, and after the month of torrential rains, you may wonder if the drainage channels along the sides of the block paved roads actually work. Yes they do.

Just bring me some Jaffa Cakes for that one  ;)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 09:23:46 AM »
Well thats a very quick and comprehensive response and for that 2 flat ginger cakes are secured. I will look for the Golden syrup ones to which you refer however I do feel for one of those a few photos might need to be taken- if you get my drift!

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 09:25:51 AM »
Must have posted at the same time - jaffas secured too! ( could that be rude?)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 09:31:51 AM »
We are off to Nif for a snowy lunch, I'll post some photo's of that  :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »
The apartments next to Pats are complete apart from all the fittings inside and the railings etc outside,none are sold. The construction going on down the road is two houses according to what one of the builders told me at Christmas.

Tinx ;)

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Erdemler- anything new?
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 10:26:50 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Just bring me some Jaffa Cakes for that one  ;)

Just as well I dont like Jaffa cakes or Ginger Cake as travelling makes me hungry!  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf