Author Topic: Leather Sofas  (Read 3625 times)

Offline iancarol

• Hull, UK
Leather Sofas
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 16:54:46 PM »
Hi all.
We also got all our furniture from sancarlar with the help of our friends at orange. We haggled and got all our curtains thrown in for nothing they also installed everything We wear very pleased with the end results.

Offline DANIELLE

• Oldham, Manchester, UK
Leather Sofas
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 23:19:13 PM »
Hiya Dereck and Karen we paid for our sofa,s in sterling in my opinion we seemed. to get better deals when we paid in cash, good luck hope you get soted. Dont know about the bus situation we had a management company that took us.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Leather Sofas
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 23:21:35 PM »
They will not allow leather sofas on the bus

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Leather Sofas
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 10:07:08 AM »
Hi Danielle thanks for that I will take enough in sterling, would you mind telling me how much I would expect to pay (before bartering!) for two smallish sofas about the size of a two seater in the UK so I can take enough with me.
Thanks again
Karen.
Oh and Tinx I meant were do you get the dolmus for Kemer not can the sofas go on the bus! But very funny made me laugh on this sunny Sunday morning.

Offline barry44544

Leather Sofas
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »
Isticbal in fethiye also has a good range of leather sofa's.. we went to ikea, they have a good range, and at the same price as the uk store. delivery is extra, but we arranged that at the store.

Offline DANIELLE

• Oldham, Manchester, UK
Leather Sofas
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 14:21:59 PM »
Hiya Karen we got a 2 seater sofa and a large armchair its good quality if my mind serves me right they wanted £700 we paid £650 but it is nice and the coffee table. They do have cheaper one,s if you dont want to pay that much but we dont rent our apartment out so it was for our personel use only, If you are thinking of renting then i would,nt pay this much.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Leather Sofas
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 17:25:56 PM »
Thanks Danielle we too are not going to rent so I will go for good quality items.
And also thanks Barry I forgot about Ikea I have been looking online today at the Ikea website.

Offline orca

Leather Sofas
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 20:18:50 PM »
Hi Guys,i have also looked at the Ikea range,and according to my reckoning,the sofa that i wanted worked out £200 more than the uk price with the exchange rate as it is lately,so be careful and do your calculations.I also checked other items and they also work out more.Please let me know if i am wrong though.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Leather Sofas
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 21:55:46 PM »
Hi Orca
Thank you for that I must admit I have not compared the prices with the UK ones yet! I must do that. Thanks for the advice.

Offline kevman

Leather Sofas
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 16:09:13 PM »
Hi Karen, We paid 750lira for a large 3 seater settee that was 1050 in another shop.The leather settees were around 1,000lira to 1,500lira depending on style.We talked lira and bartered and still paid with a bankers card

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf