Author Topic: Nearly There  (Read 1489 times)

Offline bigfellow

Nearly There
« on: March 09, 2008, 07:35:21 AM »
well folks we're nearly there. leaving the southwest of ireland where our neighbours are deploying sand bags up and down the coast in readiness for this massive storm coming in. i would love to stay and help but someone must look after the sprogs :D to all of you who helped in the planning of this holiday , i thank you big time. i hope when i return i will be of help to others. so whichever of you looks after the sun , turn it up and the rain turn it off. i think i have everything though it has been a struggle to keep scunners cadbury's flakes safe from the kids. ;) tonysue see you st. pats day i hope, we will celebrate our b/days in style. see you on the beach boys. 8) 8) 8)

Offline tonysue

Nearly There
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »
We are nearly there also. :) Just trying to get the lid shut on the suitcases and hired a JCB to carry them out to the drive.We are going to get battered on excess baggage :(Serves me right for doing good deeds I suppose. We are hoping the BIGGEST storm in years doesnt hit the UK until we are airborn heading east,like BF said we love to stay and help but got an urgent appointment with a bottle of Efes[or 2].The rays are being shovelled into the sunshine machine as we speak, and the thermostat is set to high.  8) 8) and its Merhaba time.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Nearly There
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 16:21:33 PM »
BF+TS both have a great time
there will be some sun and a add sprinlke of rain
hope your flights get off ok with this storm forecast

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Nearly There
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 20:01:37 PM »
 :)Yes, was just thinking that, have a great time. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf