Author Topic: Where to live in Fethiye  (Read 2718 times)

Offline calvin 1949

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 06:21:57 AM »
we know the topic is not about any cement factory,but the young lady asked a valid question ,in answer there isnt a cement factory in or near Uzumlu,there is a proposal for same ,but nothing definate so if your parants are thinking of buying any where in Turkey, they should look and take ,all things in to consideration ie Traffic,noise, polution ,infact the best bet for them is to rent  and visit places in and around Fethiye like Uzumlu and Catalaric look for themselves and most of all ask Questions , from the people who live there, dont only listen to gossip check things out for themselves. Regards to your parents Calvin

Offline heatherhanum

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »
Calvin that is sound advice.
Heather

Offline peter16

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »
first karagozler, spectacular views across the bay and over fethiye/calis region plous no mozzie problem heaven.Wherever you choose,good hunting.

Offline Sharonc

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »
Thanks guys, I'll let them know what you've said.  (and Calvin - thanks for calling me a young lady  ;))

Offline cenk

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 12:39:45 PM »
If they didnt visit Fethiye before or couldnt find time to visit all residental places around . Best way is to have a holiday here and see all places by themselves . Everybody's taste is different .
Cenk

Offline calvin 1949

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »
compared to an old fogie like me most people are young!!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 13:12:12 PM »
As is normal in these conditions, the answers show where the person posting has bought  :)

Offline orca

Where to live in Fethiye
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 19:39:11 PM »
Yes i agree with Cenk the best way is to spend some time in different areas and also spend some time here in the winter and summer.I lived in 1st Karagozler when i came first of all in 1990 and it was such a cold place, as it loses sun very early in the afternoon,therfore you do spend more money on heating,i used to go to the harbour in the day just to get some sun and keep warm!!Having said that it is a lovely part of Fethiye,but i used to envy those in Calis who still had sun while i froze.......Good luck.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf