Author Topic: Weather in September and Mutlu Hotel Changes.  (Read 1778 times)

Offline chris03

Weather in September and Mutlu Hotel Changes.
« on: March 29, 2008, 13:01:12 PM »
Hi there,

Not been on here for a year nearly, so im glad to see the forum is still as busy as ever.

I went to the Mutlu last year and had the greatest week on holiday ever. I loved the hotel and people. Naturally I am to return there this year.

Unfortunatly First Choice have put the price of the same holiday up by 120 each pounds for the same week. So we are going a week later, departing on the 28th August which is 70 pounds cheaper each. I have been told that the weather at this time will be conciderably cooler and cloudier and that it declines very rapidly from the end of august... is this true?? I dont want it to be cloudy!

Also, are there any changes to the mutlu beach hotel??? or Calis in general?

Many thanks everyone.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 13:06:46 PM »
I dont know about the hotel but we have been for many years for the 1st 2 weeks in September and it is still hot and sunny and I can not remember it raining.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 13:17:37 PM »
We have been going the first 2 weeks in September for about 15 years and I dont remember a dodgy day- maybe 1!
Its still beautiful although less opressive than August and July- and most days have been cloudless! In fact last year for about the first week it was the tail end of the heat wave and it was rozzin'
Evenings are much more pleasant, but still balmy( or barmy depending on the company you keep!) Its a great time to go and I'm sure the Mutlu will still be great! Enjoy your hols

Offline dycedon

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 14:13:46 PM »
We were over last year end of Aug into Sept and the weather was outstanding in fact if i remember correctly we had 2/3 days approx 50c, no rain and no cloud.

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 16:03:20 PM »
September is along with May are to me the best months of the year.

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 16:20:59 PM »
I have been the beginning of september and the end.  
I would say the heat at the end of september is more comfortable.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 16:32:45 PM »
We have been in Turkey in September for 7 years and yes we did have a storm once or twice.  But the majority of the weather is beautiful.  OK the evenings can be chilly.  But I would thoroughly recommend it.  Actually, some bars have pans of wood burning outside, and our hotel did it too.  You could sit and have a drink and look into the flames, lovely!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 16:34:08 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline sunlover

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 17:20:30 PM »
We went last year the 15th September and the weather was gloriuos....

NO rain, and lovely warm evenings.... thats the reason why we are going this year the 18th September, and hopefully equally god weather to be had....

sunlover

Offline tamd

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 17:53:12 PM »
We have stayed at Mutlu for the past 4 years - always in September.  The odd day of rain maybe and on one occasion what can only be described as a monsoon!  All part of the fun though.  The hotel is great and the staff, especially Eylem and Chas in the bar are terrific although I think all the staff are great.  We love it and are staying there twice this year.  We booked last October and our two weeks in September this year were actually cheaper than last year.  Be out soon - 1 week in May.  Can't wait.

Offline kentish maid

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 21:04:02 PM »
Glad to hear very positive things about the Mutlu.  I have finally persuaded my parents to try Turkey and, because our place is a bit remote, we wanted to find them a nice hotel and they are booked in for 2 weeks in May.  We always choose to visit Fethiye in April/May and again in September/October because the weather is perfect so don't worry!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf