Author Topic: Hisaronu Carnival  (Read 6589 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 16:56:36 PM »
Bearing in mind that firstly the bloke in Boney M never sung a single word, and that there are three members of the original group touring independently as Boney M, I wouldn't move my car to see them, let alone a whole carnival.

Offline Stressed Eric

Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:16 AM »
There is many a good word being said for Calis Carnival, and as usual few good words for Hisaronu except p**s taking. I'm sure Hisaronu will be great fun too if last year was anything to go by. I think Boney M will be a great act to get the Carnival atmoshere going.

Good luck to both Hisaronu and Calis for their carnivals. I'm sure both will be a great success for different reasons. Well done to the organisers of both events for giving their time and efforts.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 11:46:08 AM »
I'm sorry if it came across like that. I wasn't taking the p**s out of Hisaronu carnival. I was taking the p**s out of Boney M :D

Offline Pi55y

Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 17:43:49 PM »
Thanks for your kind words Stressed Eric, we too hope that both events will be well supported and really successful. Loads of work has been put in for both events and we just need the people to come and support us both.

Offline caz1230_1

Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 20:43:57 PM »
We left Hisaronu on the carnival night, I am sure that we missed a great night, we walked through the town about 10 pm and it was heaving, everybody was in a party mood,Had been watching the workmen getting the stage ready in the morning and the young school children rehearsing there dancing, well done to everybody involvrd for all the hard work,It realy looked a well organised event

Offline minimoo

Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 21:04:58 PM »
The Hisaronu Carnival was really good, the best I have seen in 4 years of being here. The atmosphere was electric, and Boney M's performance was excellent. Who cares if the were the original's or not? They put on a really fantastic show, and everyone was dancing and singing along. My son's are both still singing the songs now!!:D

Offline Sanders

Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 20:42:50 PM »
I was at the carnival and i had a great time!
We had a great view from "Heads or tails" bar watching the acts on stage!
Would love to attend next year also, was a fun night  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 20:53:49 PM »
It is good to have carnivals in both Hisaronu and Calis, but I did wonder which was best. After evaluating all the facts I noted that Hisaronu had Boney M.

So congratulations Calis on the best Carnival  ;)

Offline milliemars

Hisaronu Carnival
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 07:50:15 AM »
They did get the crowd going but Boney M they were not, in fact I am sure the guy was turkish. So I would also like to say congratulations Calis on A great day and night.Well done all the organisers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf