Author Topic: Time Out Girls be Warned  (Read 10755 times)

Offline sooty

Time Out Girls be Warned
« on: July 09, 2008, 16:51:35 PM »
My friend's two teenage boys went to time out with 4 girls they had got talking to in the London Bar, one of the girls got talking to one of the staff in Time Out and he persuaded her to go into a room with him somewhere in the club, stupidly she trusted him and went with him and he locked them both in there and wouldn't let her out and made inappropriate passes towards her, she was very scared and shaken up by the incident when he eventually let her out, he thought it was very funny but she cried for the rest of the night and my friend's two boys looked after her and took her back with her other friends to their hotel, this is not what you would expect when visiting a night club to be accosted by a member of the staff there, apparently they tried it on with a 14 year old girl in there once, so girls be warned don't go to Time Out it is full of men who are only after one thing and they don't care how they get it!!!

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 17:02:32 PM »
Thanks
my daughter is out there with at the moment with 3 friends - I would like to think that she is bright enough (and they are) not to do this but just in case!

Offline grahamturner09

Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 18:33:20 PM »
Obviously this should not happen and I don't condone it for one minute but how old were these teenagers [?]. you mention a 14 year old in a night club where were the parents you would'nt allow them to go to a club here so why allow them there
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 18:47:27 PM by grahamturner09 »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 19:30:38 PM »
Sooty, I'm glad you put this post on the forum,it will probably open up a can of worms, but if it puts just one girl on her toes, its done its job, Nobody has the right to lock a girl in a room, joking or not,and they dont have right to assume the girl would oblige,some of these girls only hear how nice everyone is and niavely trust everyone they meet,a similar incident happened in Calis 2 years ago,and without going into detail the outcome was'nt as good as this girls,so for people reading this I hope it prevents any more incidents,

Offline Lindar

Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 19:40:24 PM »
Terrible thing to have happened to that poor girl. But obviously she was too young too know not to go to a room on her own with a boy that she hardly knew! No matter how he persuaded her to go. I am sure she has learned a hard lesson and won't do that again. Shame on him that he found the incident amusing.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 20:12:25 PM »
Should have involved the Jandarma.

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 23:13:34 PM »
I agree with Rindaloo to root out this behaviour which is wrong and unacceptable tell the Jardamrma and the management. Not to do so problably means the men will boast about it and think it was ok.

Offline big andy

Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 23:14:23 PM »
Got to agree with Graham on this one....My daughter at 14 years of age would not be in a bar on her own over here never mind abroad...am I missing something ??

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by big andy

Got to agree with Graham on this one....My daughter at 14 years of age would not be in a bar on her own over here never mind abroad...am I missing something ??

No your not, your spot on in your concerns!

Offline telsoo

Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 09:50:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox

quote:
Originally posted by big andy

No your not, your spot on in your concerns!

Totally agree.
We wouldnt let our daughter go out to clubs alone at 14!!
Who are these parents?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf