Author Topic: Time Out Girls be Warned  (Read 10754 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 22:08:40 PM »
At the end of the day, whatever - with regards to parents, ages, girls , be they english turkish or whatever, ...Time Out Bar managment need to know of this.  None of us know what was said to the girl to make her go with him..so dont presume and slate her. The lad shouldnt make unwarranted advances - end of.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 22:18:23 PM »
Last year in Olu Denniz whilst we sat with our friend in his jewellry shop George went off to look at T shirts. Whilst in the shop the bloke asked George to meet up with him for sex. The boss overheard and went ballistic at the bloke. George came back and reported to us we were disgusted obviously, George asked us not to report it, our Turkish friend was wild and we had a real job to keep him from knocking the blokes block off. I now regret not doing something about it.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 22:47:17 PM »
Sue, you are spot on, and GB, do you think anything would have been done about it, in an official capacity,had you or ~Sooty complained  ..........Things like this sicken me,
Just hope that the girl involved understands she has done nothing wrong.

Offline Gorgeous_boy

Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 07:17:27 AM »
Wasn't really thinking about official- I was thinking about letting my friend sort it out........

Offline geordieboy

Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 16:50:55 PM »
I have lived in Ovacik for 6 yrs and have known,along with many other local residents the reputation of the bar in question,so if I was asked the question by any young lady on holiday what the bar was like I would tell her and let her make her own mind up as to go or not.
Getting back to the bones of the issue,and honestly not wishing to cause any upset,I find it a little bit incredulous that a woman of 18,yes,you are classed as a woman when you're 18,goes back to a room with a guy,without being fecicious,she was'nt expecting tea and biscuits surely.
No,I'me not defending the guy,I find the incident repugnant,yes the Gestapo should have been informed,and the horrible person banged away,but I do'nt think the victim behaved in a mature fashion. Sorry.:-\

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Time Out Girls be Warned
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 17:11:19 PM »
And with that, I think all aspects and angles have been covered and debated so it's time to close and move on.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf