Author Topic: Info on Ovacik  (Read 16596 times)

Offline brianthegardener

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2008, 22:38:34 PM »
well im glad we agree, keith, ovacik and calis are both good places to live and promote...why....because there both in Fethiye, along with other areas.....and....there in Fethiye...the most wonderfull place to be!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Info on Ovacik
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2008, 22:39:53 PM »
I think we agreed 5 pages ago  ;)

Offline brianthegardener

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2008, 22:43:50 PM »
Amen

Offline geordieboy

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2008, 16:48:11 PM »
I personally would like to explain to any new member who has got in this thread and is wondering what the hell is going on.Basically if you care to read the original thread it was a request for info on Ovacik,I made a reply,after a remark by Scunner,that obviously caused a bit of distress with the Calis mutal admiration society.Part of my posting I admitted was excessive,and I modified it,the rest you can obviously read and draw your own conclusions.Scunner has interpreted my remarks as slagging off Calis,but strangely enough in all my postings I have never said that I dislike Calis,I'me quite often down in Calis meeting friends,they find all this quite amusing.There's another topic on the Ovacik forum, New name for Ovacik,or something to that effect,no ones reacted to it in a negative way,I do'nt know if we're supposed to,but myself personally think its light hearted,good for a titter.I've even suggested makeing it,with scunners permission,into a competition.So,basically the threads turned into friendly rivalry between two different areas,well,that's my interpretation of things.:D

Offline geordieboy

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2008, 16:53:37 PM »
By the way Brian,you're not the Brian I spotted in the Migros cafe this morning trying to chat the manageress up are you. :o

Offline brianthegardener

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2008, 18:02:38 PM »
me......inersent me...............of course it wasnt, geordieboy.....it might have been my twin brother though,lol....noy guilty ypur honour!!!!!

Offline bikerchickblonde

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2008, 21:48:49 PM »
Scunner (and Brian the Gardener) .... please can I be moderater again tonight and close this thread??  It is even worse than the Uzumlu disagreements!!   All of you calm down!  If we all liked the same place, it would be so overcrowded!  And what will the newbies think??!!  aka Rottweiler...

Offline bikerchickblonde

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2008, 21:50:49 PM »
Sorry Scunner... not Moderater....CHAIRMAN OF THE BORED!!  Just for one minute please ..... I need the power!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Info on Ovacik
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2008, 22:06:53 PM »
Now now BCB, we have all agreed on this one some time ago so your powers need not be reinstated

Offline Jenny1

Info on Ovacik
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2008, 16:58:46 PM »
Hi all
Has anybody any pics showing what Ovacik loooks like? I have been on lots of websites, but they all show Olu Deniz and Hisaronu?
I am staying at Yasaroglu 5th Oct and want to know what the area looks like??
Jen x
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 16:59:33 PM by Jenny1 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf