Author Topic: Confirmation  (Read 13555 times)

Offline kevin b

Confirmation
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »
Excellent post by Pi55y & that should answer any query.

Offline ronzeus

Confirmation
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »
Ferret,why dont you disapear back down the sewer hole you crawled from,Pete and Chrissie are terrific people who have made an  amazing difference ,along with the rest of the committee ,to the area charities with all  the hard work they do.

Offline lmaddy

Confirmation
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »
What a sorry state of affairs - how sad that one person can try and blight the efforts of so many. If someones comes on to accuse other people then they should be willing to back it up with some evidence - but apparently not. Some one told someone else that they heard from a third party that the Dogs homes was selling food donated for profit and therefore some people in the carnival must have their fingers in the pie.
Get real & get a life...............small minded pathetic, Ferret by name Ferret by nature.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Confirmation
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 12:04:01 PM »
Peter and Chris and all the committee you do not need to offer any explanation to these people, we all know what a terrific job you all do through the year findraising, we are happy to support the work you do, all be it in a small way buying raffle tickets attending fund raising activities etc.
keep up the good work you make us proud to be expat Brits
Mark and Carole

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 13:19:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by lmaddy

If someones comes on to accuse other people then they should be willing to back it up with some evidence - but apparently not.

If someone comes on to accuse other people of anything they should let it be known who they are. It's all too easy to fire bullets when nobody knows who is saying it and there will be no comeback from what you say. That is the way of the weak.

I would suggest that "Derek" won't name the expat gossips this came from because "Derek" and the expat gossips are one and the same. Why else would he, with his evident thirst for knowledge on the subject, choose not to ask these gossiping expats, yet bring it here, to ask the wider audience of CBF?

To me, this topic covers everything that is superb, and everything that is vile about expat life. At one end we have people who see the need, but more importantly see a way to help. At the other end we find the plankton who probably did see the need, but ordered another Efes instead. Not satisfied with that, they peddle anything sordid to anyone that will listen. This is possibly because people generallyvadmire doers and pity gossips. I have long held the belief that there are two ways to try and equal those you are jealous of. The normal way is to try and make the effort required to be held in similar esteem.

Sadly the other way (far more popular in certain bars) is to stay where you are and try to bring the others down to somewhere near your low level

Trust me, lowlife "Derek", you'll never manage it. The normal people know exactly how much truth there is in your garbage - absolutely none.

I won't lock this topic, and I won't give up doing my research of data - because if I find out who you are, you won't need to put a name to your cowardly posts, I'll do that for you.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 16:08:34 PM »
This disgusting topic was written by member "dumdum"

The posting data makes it 100% guaranteed that it was written on the computer they posted a new topic on later today.

Great undercover work guys. Left no trail at all. Well, you left plenty, thanks.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 17:07:03 PM »
Good work Scunner - ip address checks out as the same.

Offline hubblebubble

Confirmation
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 17:13:39 PM »
WELL DONE for outing the perpetrator Scunner.
Chrissie the committee response was perfect and i am sorry that it shoud be necessay.

The Carnival volunteers all work incredibly hard for laudable aims creating both enjoyment and better relations within the local community.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 17:45:51 PM »
 :) Do you know what Keith, ? your a little whizz kid on the quiet,:P Dont know these people, but interesting if they too are raising money for charity,:P would be useful to know whom ot to give to.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Confirmation
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 18:38:10 PM »
Can't really add to which already in response to the post.

Other than it's disgusting. No names of the accusers, absolutely no evidence to back up the accusations etc. etc.:(:(:(

Come the ferret, the balls back in your court

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf