Author Topic: Villa Painting  (Read 5891 times)

Offline mikrik

Villa Painting
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 10:33:07 AM »
Sorry intended to say that you should remember that most of the locals here work for Ytl 50-70 per day plus food. That should give you an idea of how much you should be charged for labour.

Offline martins

Villa Painting
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 17:17:14 PM »
hi thanks for the replies.we will be over in march so i will look him up
thanks again

Offline PKHUGHES100

Villa Painting
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 20:25:00 PM »
Overcikpeedoff, can you let me have the contact details for the painter you know, I want a price for the exterior boudary walls of my apartment whitewashing, thanks.

Kevin

Offline Veli

Villa Painting
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 17:53:42 PM »
If you are still looking for a painter l know some one who is very reasonable.contact me if you want the details.

Offline crazydave

Villa Painting
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 11:46:43 AM »
Hi,Just had mt 3 bed villa painted cream walls beige around the windows,plus black gloss to all the steel work on windows etc,price for labour and all the paint 1000ytl thats around £432, if anyone wants the number please email me.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Villa Painting
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 00:34:16 AM »
also recommend attilla's brother great bunch of worker's and do not overcharge you cause you are british,they have done all sorts of jobes for us from floortiling,electicity, plumbing,roofing,10/10

Offline janmack

Villa Painting
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 08:13:55 AM »
We are in the process of having all the houses on on our complex painted by Park Property Services.  They are doing a really good job and the price is very competetive.

Offline TimS

Villa Painting
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 16:58:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mikrik

Sorry intended to say that you should remember that most of the locals here work for Ytl 50-70 per day plus food. That should give you an idea of how much you should be charged for labour.

food!,..how do you price that please? does it equates to the price of 3 course meal or a sarnie and a coke?

Offline Manzarali

Villa Painting
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 23:00:08 PM »
Tim, this is Turkey.  You don't pay for lunch, you provide meals for him.  He'll eat whatever you give him, and drink water.  You may also have to collect him from his home and take him back at the end of the day.

Offline TimS

Villa Painting
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 13:26:02 PM »
phewwww, lucky i don't have to wipe his back side as well! But I see, now i have a better idea...thanks for you info.

I have an empty flat in Fethiye (symbola - Green Valley) and i will be needing fitted wardrobes, curtains putting up, and other bits and pieces done and i was wondering how much all going to cost me!

Anyway, I do love kebabs and will provide it, so i don't think this will be a problem.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 13:33:48 PM by TimS »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf