Author Topic: Üzümlü lovers  (Read 8087 times)

Offline calvin 1949

Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 07:59:20 AM »
I know i am going to get flack for this but hey Ho here goes ! i have been at two meetings with the local Baskan and after both meetings our complaints have been addressed .
1. we expressed our concern about the robberies in Uzumlu and soon after the Jandarme showed more presence in and around Uzumlu,robberies stopped , i know there is again a new spate of robberies , this cannot be blamed on the Baskan, and if someone is willing to talk on our ( and maybe his) behalf this should be encouraged.
2. we had a meeting and discussed the state of the roads around our villas on the plain ,and guess what ? action was promised and work has started maybe there is an alternative motive, but i would like at this stage to give the Baskan the benefit of the doubt.
As for rhali if this Chap would like to talk on our  and his behalf about improvements encourage the man, Fi and Eric have already proved what you can achieve with perseverance.Thats it Rant overCalvin

Offline sugarybaba

Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 08:01:20 AM »
someone must know the identity of this impostor who seems intent on stirring it in lil ole Uzumlu as usual It stinks !  Come on folks - let's do name and shame !!  : :):D

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sugarybaba

someone must know the identity of this impostor who seems intent on stirring it in lil ole Uzumlu as usual It stinks !  Come on folks - let's do name and shame !!  : :):D

I assume thats Ian speaking under Sues name?

Offline sugarybaba

Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 08:52:14 AM »
no darlin its def me ! Ian sends his love x Well done yesterday awesome foursome !!!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »
I seem to remember a few years ago reading about an English lady,who after a short romance with a Turkish guy,lost £100,000 when he said he would buy her a property but it would have to be in his name.I think it was reported on here,in English magazines,and also on TV.The guy was already married and the money was used to start a property business that I seem to remember contained the name Robin Hood.Anyone else remember??Dont know if there's any connection elaina

Offline Old Daffodil

Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 13:10:53 PM »
I wondered why the company was called "Robbing Hood"!!!!!:D

Offline foggiestmeldrum

Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 14:42:43 PM »
Hi any chance of this story being reinstated on here?It would be worth reading for new members.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 14:44:59 PM »
I'll have a look :D

Doesn't confirm any link though, maybe someone can elaborate..?

Offline peecee

Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 15:51:39 PM »
Certainly do remember Kevin3.  Believe it was for 120 grand but could be wrong, had to go to court (may still be ongoing).  Perhaps Elaina could give us a few more details???  It was obliquely mentioned on the forum 2/3 years ago.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Üzümlü lovers
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 16:57:50 PM »
Right, so the man who is offering to help all the British in Uzumlu have better lives allegedly stole £120,000 off one of the British people he says he wants to help?

Best do without his help then.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf