Author Topic: Restaurant opp Yasaroglu  (Read 3500 times)

Offline Old Daffodil

Restaurant opp Yasaroglu
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 18:33:10 PM »
We have had breakfast in the restaurant in the summer but that is all so far. It was very pleasant in there then. The owners are an Ovacik family. Friends of mine went to their party last night but I have not seen them today!!Wonder why!Maybe still recovering.:D

Happy New Year to you Jen! :)

Oh! by the way they are thinking of calling the restaurant the Sweeney Todd! (Only joking)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 18:40:07 PM by Daffodil »

Offline dreamon

Restaurant opp Yasaroglu
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 22:23:30 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Daffodil

Oh! by the way they are thinking of calling the restaurant the Sweeney Todd! (Only joking)

Wish I Had thought about that one :D

Offline Old Daffodil

Restaurant opp Yasaroglu
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 14:23:29 PM »
Just walked past Yasaroglu, they were very busy on New Years Eve,five course meal and entertainment. It was packed but hundreds of people went to Time Out,Zombie Bar,The Fez and Abrakadabrah. The Jandarma were about in Hisaronu but there was no trouble.Drinks were expensive at some bars where there was dancing,seven lira for a beer,kept the drinking down though.  :)The Yasaroglu  is open and they were advertising English breakfasts, Casseroles and Pancakes for 15lira and Steak or Lamb with starter for 20lira among other things. Sunny today but storm clouds coming in over Babadag mountain. :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 15:24:40 PM by Daffodil »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf