Author Topic: Burns Night at the Winehouse  (Read 2333 times)

Offline twinkle01

Burns Night at the Winehouse
« on: January 26, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »
Just like to thank the owners and staff for a great evening at the winehouse last night the food was excellent, great atmosphere and company.
Twinkle01

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »
Sorry we missed the Burns night at Winehouse :(,mind you we were celebrating in Salem on the  west coast of Scotland:P[ :).See you for Valentines night ;)Calvin

Offline Pattimac

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 16:19:17 PM »
Just curious Calvin 1949. Where is Salem??

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 17:01:59 PM »
Sorry its Salen,!!!!:( Fort William ,and then turn left ;) not far from Ben Nevis
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 17:07:19 PM by calvin 1949 »

Offline Pattimac

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 20:32:14 PM »
Just across Corran Ferry and passed Ardgour and Strontian then?? Small world.  I come from Fort William. Do you have connections in that part of the world? Will see if I can ask Sener or Ian to introduce my hubby and I to you. We hope to be over again in May.

Offline winehouse_uzumlu

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 13:43:26 PM »
Hi Pat...  Hi calvin   :) .yes it's a small world   hehe..
Calvin , Pat & David are our neighboors & friends since a while.. when they are in here on May then meet with them .. All of you are living the same place in UK then !!  what a small world  ! :=)

Wishes to all family ...

Thank you Maurine ...  sorry needed to leave earlier  :=)    wishes to Margaret and arthur..see you soon..

snr

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 08:35:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Pattimac

Just across Corran Ferry and passed Ardgour and Strontian then?? Small world.  I come from Fort William. Do you have connections in that part of the world? Will see if I can ask Sener or Ian to introduce my hubby and I to you. We hope to be over again in May.

Yes my Sister and her hubbie have been up there for years ,we were up for his 70th birthday  :), missed the evening do though :(had to travel back down to the rat race to see doc , it is so much like Uzumlu up there !!!! still will see the real thing on MONDAY   Yippee!!!!:P:P would be good to meet up in May. Calvin

Offline Pattimac

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if we know your sister. Everyone kind of knows everyone else up in this neck of the woods.  Yes you're right it is a bit like Uzumlu. Lucky you back on Monday.  Yes it'd be lovely to meet up - hopefully in May sometime. Take care. (Apologies for hi-jacking this topic a bit - it was originally about Burns Night!).

Thanks too for the introduction Sener  :)  See you soon, hopefully. Wish were were able to make the Valentines Night - the menu looks great!

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 13:22:23 PM »
My sister lives on the Kentra peninsular ,in the village of Acharacale her name is Donna .Well Known me thinks Calvin

Offline Pattimac

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 15:43:10 PM »
Her hubbie isn't a MacGillivray is he by any chance?  Acharacle is full of MacGillivrays. Lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf