Author Topic: Raintransfers.com  (Read 6446 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 21:05:31 PM »
Thank you for posting this info, we are using them in a few days, so far only good comments, fingers crossed.

Offline Dolphin Angels

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 23:01:36 PM »
I saw Darwin yesterday and they booked this company for a transfer for a friend - all went well door to door.

I expect he will reply to this topic too but thought as it had surfaced again I'd post while you're asking/looking

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 23:17:31 PM »
Thanks,
Next question.

Did they use the mountain road or the Tunnel?

Offline Aaitken11

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 23:25:46 PM »
I have also booked this compamy for Monday. Think i will email tomorrow to make sure they are picking me up. Will let everyone know if they turn up.

Offline raynin62

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 17:39:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by loz

Thanks,
Next question.

Did they use the mountain road or the Tunnel?

The Tunnel

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 22:33:39 PM »
Thanks for the answer, if they were going over the mountain I would have paid the Toll.

Offline Aaitken11

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 15:24:50 PM »
Got picked up no problem. Private car so obviously not enough people for shuttle bus. Only me in the car. They kept in touch with me by mobile so thought the service was excellent. They used the tunnel not the mountain road. Cost £8. I gave them £10 english pounds and got 2 lira change lol but whose complaining at that price. I was giving the driver my change anyway.

Offline mibur

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 19:05:49 PM »
Just returned from Calis and used Rain Transfers for both legs of the journey to/from Dalaman airport.
On arrival at Dalaman, we found the desk for "Rain Transfers", produced our email confirmation and we were directed to a car that took me and the better half straight to our apartment in Calis. We were the only passengers on that flight going to Calis so we had a car all to ourselves.
We had to reconfirm the pick up time for our return the day before our departure. The pick up time had only altered by 10 minutes from the time I was given at the time of booking so that was no big deal.
The driver arrived smack on time (the ammended time) to take us back to the airport, this time we did share the mini bus with 2 other couples but as we were the last to be picked up from Calis, it was then straight to the airport.
I was very impressed with the level of service given, very good communication, very polite drivers, very punctual and at an extremely good price (£26 return for the 2 of us!!)
Can't complain at that lol
I will be using them again in the future and would recommend them.

Offline jannie

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
I have used them 3 times and no problems reliable service.  Also used them one way and they are really good.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 14:28:27 PM »
Brlingo type car waiting for our late arrival, we had no problems, we paid on arrival, another couple were waiting for us before setting off on our journey.

Dropped off at villa, driver took our cases to our door, fab service.  
The downside (not for us this time) the couple who arrived at the time our plane should also have arrived had to wait nearly an hour, poor loves were absdolutely shattered!

That said we will definitely use them again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf