Author Topic: Four Seasons Ovacik  (Read 8867 times)

Offline nuttybird

Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 16:01:36 PM »
Arrive tomorrow morning (woop woop) and will definitely be going to the Four Seasons! May see some of you saturday night!  :) x

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 11:58:11 AM »
Hi Phil the Four Seasons will be open for Xmas and New Year but you must book. It will be very busy. We had a fantastic night on Saturday. We had a bit of a wait for our main courses because there were several large groups in but the food was as always excellent. One of our party thought that the madras was the best he had ever eaten in Turkey even better then the Indians in the area. I have to agree. There was an excellent dance group doing things from salsa to rock and roll, modern dance etc. Muhammet and his staff kept everthing going all night doing their own dances etc. Everyone that we have ever taken up there are always impressed with Muhammet. He has to be the hardest working bar owner anywhere. The bar owners from Calis would do well to have a night there and see him in action. Most people we speak to seem to think that the owners in Calis have become too complacent in believing the food alone is enough to tempt people in. When will they realise that a bit of entertainment is needed. It doesn't have to cost a lot as Muhammet has proved. Well Done Mu and the Staff.

Offline busybee

Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 13:06:38 PM »
Well 13 of us had a fantastice nite at the Four Seasons.  The place was packed to the rafters and not a seat to be had.  We were entertained from the time we walked in till we left. A guitarist sings all your fave songs then the show starts. This ranged from Salsa dancers,then the team do Freddy Mercury, Michael Jackson, river dancing, Scottish dancing,  The you name it they do it. The food is very reasonable and all 13 of us said the food was delicious. He doesnt up the price of the drinks because he provides entertainment. I am a veggie and had mushroom strogonoff which was to die for. You get free raffle tickets for some great prizes.  Mu had run out of tickets so gave us a bottle of wine. I had more entertainment in one night than the whole of the summer in Calis.  Mu is dynamic, diverse and enjoys every minute of what he does and it shows. Some of the bar owners is Calis would do well to take a leaf out of his book.

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 12:09:18 PM »
Thanks for that Mercury, we will definatly be going. Do you know if the tickets are on sale yet? Wouldnt want to miss out.

Offline Beep

Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 12:37:33 PM »
Totally agree with Anne and Barbara's comments above - a SUPERB evening. Muhammet and his staff put on a really fantastic evening, good food and drink at very reasonable prices and excellent entertainment. What a shame there is nothing to compare with it in Calis where the restaurants again this year leave much to be desired in every way !!!!!

Good luck to you guys. Your hard work is filling the restaurant every night so you know you have the mix right.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 16:35:21 PM »
Hi Phil. It isn't a big place but I think you can book from anytime now. He doesn't give tickets out.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 08:47:52 AM »
23 of us from Calis went to 4 seasons Saturday night all had a great night great food great entertainment, free prize draws, the bars in Calis could learn a lot from this place, all tables are fully booked by 8pm everyone is still there till gone 12.
He pays salsa dancers, a singer all the other entertainment provided by the staff makes for a great night. The money he pays out for the entertainment he gets back on one table.
Mark

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 11:56:23 AM »
The jewel of Ovacik!! :)) Muhammet certainly does work harder than any other bar owner I know of....never a holiday goes by without us fitting a Saturday night in there....great fun for all the family

Offline muhammet

Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 00:42:56 AM »
hi every one of the calis beach forum members all and eachothers thanks for a lovely comments i m so surprise..u that much enjoyed also it was a normal for us wht we do here.  shame hearts to heart u coming from calis and some of ovacik people coming only for a cheep bbq times .thank u hope see u in winter and let me too look after u in winter  dont forget 1o pecent discount always for calis beach forum members and if u come group people we like to pay your bus money too. just let me know .. also in winter after ocktober till summer price getting 20 pecent down yes we celebrate traditionel xmass eve and day with lot entertainments carry on see ..

Offline busybee

Four Seasons Ovacik
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 05:29:30 AM »
Aw bless you Mu with offers like that how can folks resist.  Without your free transport etc we would come anyway.  Arranging for 20 of us to come up again in a couple of weeks :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf