Author Topic: Builder needed  (Read 3475 times)

Offline PAuborn

• Petts Wood, Kent, UK
« on: April 24, 2011, 09:02:13 AM »
Hi all, i have a plot of land in Uzumlu i purchased a couple of years
ago,and we are now finally looking at building on this land.I was
wondering if anyone could reconmend a good relieible builder.I would be very gratfull for any help with this in contact details,i would especially like to hear from Calvin as our land is very near Calvin's villa and very much like the look of he's builders work.
Many thanks,
Pete.

Offline Denise40

Builder needed
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
Hi

Contact Mustafa who has the office in the square, he is also advertising on the new Uzumlu Website which is www.uzumlu-voice.com
he built our house and we are extremely happy with it - more important he turns up within hours if you have any questions, answers the phone and emails.  You would be more than welcome to take a look.
Denise
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 16:51:46 PM by Denise40 »

Offline tytots

Builder needed
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »
Ditto the above from Denise, Mustafa speaks good english, he built our bungalow & we are very pleased with him & his build.

Offline twinkle01

Builder needed
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 12:57:15 PM »
Hi P Auborn,
I have the villa in front of Calvin and Jill's I would recommend Mustafa in the village his English is excellent and work is of a very high standard.
Twinkle01

Offline Michelle1

Builder needed
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 15:29:36 PM »
Another recommendation is Serdar from Living in Fethiye, both him and his business partner Ahmet speak good English and have many builds in Uzumlu under their belt. They are currently building two behind the new petrol station.  They built our bungalow to a very high standard and they go above and beyond

Offline calvin 1949

Builder needed
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 05:32:29 AM »
Hi PAuborn, Jill and I are back in Uzumlu after a short trip to the Uk  :)If you want to contact me through my profile ,I can give you any Information on my builder :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 05:35:27 AM by calvin 1949 »

Offline moonfleet

Builder needed
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 07:31:44 AM »
Try www.villahomesturkey.com

Aytan has a very good reputation and speaks excellent English and would happily show you Pine Trees, a development overlooking Uzumlu village, to show you the quality of his build.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:34:37 AM by moonfleet »

Offline PAuborn

• Petts Wood, Kent, UK
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »
Hi all,thank's for all the helpfull reply's ill check them all out they all sound very good.
Hi calvin i have tried your profile but can't find your email address,but it would be very helpfull
if you could email me your builders phone number as we are over in May and would like to make contact then,and maybe see you and Jill then.
All the best,
Pete.

Offline corbindallas

Builder needed
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 07:59:21 AM »
You have 4 recommendations so far and I would strongly suggest you see as many as possible and go and see their work and speak to their customers as standards and prices do vary between those listed! What one person likes another might not, also standards of building work have improved over the years in Turkey and you need to ensure you get these improvments into your build as a standard and not an extra as some builders will charge you for!!

Offline cadavanti

Builder needed
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 07:42:10 AM »
Hi
we used a local architect and builder for our villa, she has built a few villas around the village and all to an impeccable standard, she is located in Calis and quite involved with the local area
Our Vila is located on the Cadianda road, the last Vila before you turn off for Cadianda
Should you wish to contact her please contact me through the forum

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf