Author Topic: Praise for an estate agent  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Jim Fraser

Praise for an estate agent
« on: June 25, 2011, 09:38:54 AM »
Prompted to start this topic after a reading a previous post by Scunner regarding the benefits of buying through an agent rather than on your own, and the recent post about buying from a beauty shop.
We bought our new house in Fethiye through Banu Etker at Efes Estates, now the buying process was exactly as expected, we had already bought a property, so were well aware of what to expect (as much as you can be), all went well, Banu spent a lot of time and effort getting things right, costs and time taken were actually less than first estimated and the final paperwork etc all done and dusted with no surprises and completely stress free.
On completion she told us to contact her if we had any problems with anything - and this is where the real benefit comes in - we have had a few problems that we contacted her about, and each time she has contacted the right people very quickly and resolved the problem, usually within a few hours.

Very impressed with Efes estates and would definitely recommend them.

Offline Fastlady

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »
hi Jim,
I too know Banu.  She has always struck me as a very pleasant, efficient young lady and I'm glad to see you received good service from her.  

Sometimes it's difficult to remember that many, many people buy properties in Turkey, without being ripped off, and that things can, and quite often do, proceed quite smoothly.  People are usually very quick to point the finger when things go wrong, but seldom do we read good things about property sales, so well done you for taking the time to redress the balance.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 09:33:54 AM »
We bought from Banu 2 and a half years ago and she has been a very good friend ever since.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 08:51:03 AM »
I bought my place from Lagoon Estates and 6 years later they still manage my property and many of my friends also bought from them.Ahmet is very honest and trustworthy.Can highly recommend them for buying or saling and their property managment service is excellent.Best cleaners in town.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf