Author Topic: Attention please !!!  (Read 1911 times)

Offline neylan

Attention please !!!
« on: July 02, 2011, 23:29:14 PM »

None of the DOCTORS and NURSE are living in Uzumlu so are not available outside of the health centre's opening times...They are all living in Fethiye with their families.

Offline corbindallas

Attention please !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 09:38:13 AM »
That's not good if we want access to them out of hours in an emergency! Highlights the easy access to the defib being better served at the Jandarma station 24/7.

Offline Denise40

Attention please !!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »
We were originally told the doctor would be on call 24/7 in Uzumlu and would be happy to use defib and pleased we were considering getting one - this obvioulsy needs clarifying, which we will certainly do.  

This topic should follow original link titled "New Project"

Offline corbindallas

Attention please !!!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
You were also told by the Dr that all Ambulances are equipped with De-fibs. The driver is just a driver. The other person is a fully qualified medic trained(paramedic) His words.

This was certainly not the case on an ambulance that turned up to an emergency call in Uzumlu!

You are trying to do something good for the community and running into issues that are unfortunatly beyond your control, and probably wondering why you bother in the first place!

It is frustration, that people in position tell you something knowingly or unknowingly which is simply not correct or different from the actual, or unhelpful to the solution, when the facts turn out very different and I apologise this is obviously not through your fault or efforts in trying to address these issues.

I posted this here as don't want to distract from the subject on future projects.

Whatever, in the end we all support the groups drive to improve our community!  :)

Offline neylan

Attention please !!!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 12:22:14 PM »
I never say anything which I am not sure of 100% so it was only get everyone's attention for information...

Only Ahmet (who is a health staff lives there behind the clinic with his family) all the others live in Fethiye...

The clinic and the chemist are all closed after 3.30- 4.00pm /during the week.

Neylan

p.s. Dear Denise, it was not about ULG's future project, it was only for general information as I do sometimes because you know that I am no longer a member of the group.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf