Author Topic: ESNAF Wellman/Woman Health Checks  (Read 18604 times)

Offline corbindallas

ESNAF Wellman/Woman Health Checks
« on: February 15, 2012, 17:13:29 PM »
Anyone interested in getting a body MOT the new ESNAF is offering their wellman/woman health checks for only 150TL this is a special offer that they have continued since January.
Just had mine done today and can highly recommend the staff, service and all the equipment they are using is brand new.The tests include 3 consultations with Internist, Cardiologist & Gynae/Urologist
tests include Bloods/ Cholestrol ECG/Treadmill Lung X Ray Ultrasound x 2 kidneys/ heart etc (Females Breast utrasound Smear test) there are 13 other tests as well like urine, Thyroid etc included. Their no if interested is 0252 612 6400 ext 65, 178 or 177. I am not sure how long their offer goes on for.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 18:30:09 PM »
Sounds great value - did they give you a report back at the end is English or did the staff speak English to feed back to you?

Ian

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 20:03:38 PM »
That is a great bargain do they have an email address? we are not out until April I would like to have it, you would not get all that done in UK for just over £50 :)Also what about the lung xray do they tell you the results there and then, having smoked for many years (am trying hard to quit and have cut down)I would be a little afraid of the results but would  still have it done :-\

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 08:32:35 AM »
At the consultations they discuss the test results with you and cover anything you want to discuss specific as well to their area of expertise. You also get the x ray ECG and blood results to take with you and 2 cover letters in Turkish signed off with all the results. The ECG/ Treadmill results are in English. The Blood test results are turkish but layout and wording very simular to English so understandable and any highlights will be circled and discussed. You also get scan pictures of Heart valves. You are accompanied to the consultations and tests with a interpreter so communication is not an issue and some of the doctors speak English as well. If you search on the web they have a site with contact details for e mail and service.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »
Yes lung x ray given about 2 hours when everything else is ready also they did an thyroid  blood test first time i had that done. ;)

Offline valleyboy

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 15:02:11 PM »
That is really good value for money, the equivalent of that in UK with BUPA would be £400 + (last time I looked ). :)[^]

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 16:07:55 PM »
Booked in for me and Gill - Feb 29th - 8.30am
Apparently we have to consume no red meat or alcohol for 48 hrs before and nothing to eat from midnight.

We then arrive and provide 3 samples - blood, urine and the unmentionable - (I am not sure that I can do all those at the same time) and then we return at 2.00pm to start our tests.

Still sounds a good deal - we will see - if they tell me I have the body of a 30 yr old I will consider it good value  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 17:35:48 PM »
Ian would you or Gill ask how long it is running for if you would not mind please I will be emailing them but in case I do not get a reply. It is such a bargain I paid around £400 last year in uk for a consulation and just one scan amazing you can have all that done for £55!Thanking you in advance :)it would be so worth having peace of mind after. :)Two days ago a friend of mine had a big heart attack and emergency surgery to have a stent put in she has been told she is lucky to still be here but had no clue she had a blocked artery and no problems prior to this.:(

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 17:43:36 PM »
Karennina - I will and I will let you know.
It might be worth using a cheap call rate to call the landline and ask for Margaret ad I did and then offer to pay now by credit card if the offer ends before you come out?

Either way I will let you know

Ian

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 20:44:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

We then arrive and provide 3 samples - blood, urine and the unmentionable - (I am not sure that I can do all those at the same time) and then we return at 2.00pm to start our tests.

The blood test provides all 3 samples:  They show you a HUGE needle for the blood test and the other two samples appear automatically!!  : :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf