Author Topic: flythomas cook  (Read 6975 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
flythomas cook
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 22:18:20 PM »
TC web site working perfectly now  :)

Offline BernieTeyze

flythomas cook
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 20:21:44 PM »

Still won't let me nichola, did the API no problem, but won't let me book my seats :-( Good Luck for the opening by the way and look forward to seeing you in June.

Offline grahamturner09

flythomas cook
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 20:54:17 PM »
I am having the same problem won't let me login to add baggage

Offline happy_flyer

flythomas cook
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 22:22:00 PM »
I'll appologise now for this but i had the same trouble , but finally realised that i didnt actually book through the Thomas Cook website ,in fact it was booked through the fly thomas website .
Once i did make the connection i did feel a complete plank but when i got it right it goes through first time lol.

If this doesnt apply then please ignore it just put it down to me being a nit.

Offline BernieTeyze

flythomas cook
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 20:45:28 PM »

Thanks, but I did too to start off with.

Spoke to someone on live chat who said they were having an upgrade and it would be up and running on 13th, then 14th. Tried again today no luck. Graham they had that good offer on baggage, meals and seats as a package, well if you can ever get on it.:-(

Offline grahamturner09

flythomas cook
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 20:55:01 PM »
I have four bags booked I just want to add one more.I spoke to them today on live chat and was told it should be up and running tonight or tomorrow.

Offline grahamturner09

flythomas cook
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 16:51:22 PM »
This is the latest I have from them

Laura] I am sorry, we do not have access to FTC systems and with the airline issues, they are so busy that this is why you will struggle to get through - the situaltion should have settled by next week but I am sorry there is nothing that I can do - This is the message we have recieved from the airline -
Sorry, the airline website is still down at the moment and there is no access to the seat selection or flight services due to a major system upgrade and new website launch. They are currently working hard to resolve this issue and the latest update that we have from them is that the website is up and running for customers travelling up to and including the 20th June, however, we are aware that a lot of people are still not able to log in. This has been the case for the past few days now so we can only apologise and ask that you persevere with the system and keep trying until they resolve the issues.

We know that this is frustrating but because we are not the airline we can only try to help and advise you, we cannot actually allocate seats manually unfortunately as we cannot access the airline systems.

When the issue is resolved, you can log in by going to www.thomascookairlines.co.uk and use the 8-digit reference number on your confirmation i.e. T123456T and you will be able to use the flight services then. Sorry for any inconvenience. Fly Thomas Cook customers should contact 0871 230 2406.

Offline BernieTeyze

flythomas cook
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 19:45:57 PM »
Please be aware, that if you have purchased the Bundle to booking X11GAM, due to a technical issue if you attempt to reserve your standard seats these will apply an additional charge.

We are working hard to resolve and hope to have this fixed by the 23rd March 2012. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and ask passengers to reserve their seats after the above date.

I got this one!!! So If everybody pays for a seat before I can get my prepaid one, I,ll be sitting somewhere near the back..lol

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
flythomas cook
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 20:34:27 PM »
We got the same message. Four of us travelling but only messaged two of us!!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
flythomas cook
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 21:06:00 PM »
Received the same emal message.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf