Author Topic: Ben and Lucy Grahams dogs  (Read 2165 times)

Offline goatman

Ben and Lucy Grahams dogs
« on: May 17, 2012, 18:30:02 PM »
What great news just been imformed that Grahams 2 remaining dogs Ben and Lucy have found new homes ,they both will be rehomed over the next couple of weeks .They are both coming back to Uzumlu ,Ben is going to Pat who is running  Uzumlu Gardens ,in the valley, we can have a drink or a meal and see Ben at the same time ,i for one cant wait to see my old friend again .Lucy is going to a lady called Tracey who is renting in Uzumlu ,she is new to the area and wants to make Uzumlu her permanant home ,so its good news all round ,also Sam is doing really well with his new owners in Ovacik and goes everywhere with them .
Having said that Arleen is holding a charity night on the 24th May at the Aegen BAR and hotel next to the Turtle Bar in Ovacik food and entertainment 20 lira and a raffle will also be held ,if you want to go just let Arleen know on 05383040532 .
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:31:09 AM by goatman »

Offline minger

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 19:27:59 PM »
what wonderful news, so pleased they have been rehomed and coming back to uzumlu

Offline Taylor Maid

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 04:49:37 AM »
So pleased to hear they have  found new homes and in Uzumlu

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 07:08:53 AM »
Great News !!

Offline Firo

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 08:11:38 AM »
Fabulous news, well done Arlene.

Offline Denise40

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 07:19:32 AM »
Unfortunately Tracy has asked me to inform everyone that due to having allergic reactions from Lucy's fur she is no longer able to keep her and is really upset as it seems Lucy has been really content in the last few days.  Tracy is very upset at having to let Lucy go and she also gave up the chance of a rental house in Uzumlu because the owner would not allow dogs, so if anyone knows of a 3 bedroom property with pool available for long term rental, please can you let me know and I can pass on details.

Fingers crossed someone else will be able of offer Lucy the home she deserves.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 15:20:55 PM »
Went too see  Ben this morning  :),had a cuddle but he had been rolling in somthing unmentionalable:( so spent 4 hours driving to Bodrum smelling like a sess pit:( :) ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf