Author Topic: Walking  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Walking
« on: June 26, 2012, 06:51:15 AM »
Hey good people of Deliktas. I am out on the 4th July for our annual pilgrimage to Fethiye, i'm on a diet at the moment and I'm beginning to get a bit worried about maintaining my weight loss whilst im there. I know its sad but my brother gets married in August and I have a dress I am desperate to get into. I'm an early riser and I was thinking of going for an early morning walk in the area before it gets too hot, daily. I suddenly though that there may be others who fancy joining me, it would be a great way to get to know my neighbours. Im based at the Green Valley complex. Let me know if you fancy joining me and we can arange something.....

Offline Golfo8

• Newly Registered
Re: Walking
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »
Hope you fitted in your dress for the wedding!
We arent there til next month, but I hope you found someone to accompany you in your early morning walks (great way of getting a tan too - just don't forget to protect your skin!) :-*

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Re: Walking
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 07:35:55 AM »
I did go walking almost every day the only exceptions being on days where I didn't get up before 6:30am. After that it was just too hot. My route was out of GV up to the very top, round the apartments and round the back of Symbola. Back down the hill past GV down to the very bottom, along the bottom road and back up but Taking the dolmus road on the right and back into GV. Lovely but lonely  :( and I made it into the dress and very pleased I was with it too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf